[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Tarantino : the anime

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1269852365.png (729KB, 849x473px) Image search: [Google]
1269852365.png
729KB, 849x473px
>Tarantino : the anime
>>
Guess I have to watch it now.
>>
When people compare things to Tarantino on this board do they mean it in a positive way or a negative way?
>>
>>160351323
Tarantino has more faux-philosophy in his movies and little to no fantastical elements
>>
There's no such thing as anime's answer to Tarantino because Tarantino is an ironic pastiche artist, and anime is a medium with no sense of irony or self-awareness. Maybe Bakemonogatari comes closes.
>>
>>160351405
positively in the non-linear story telling and the converging of the sub plots and negatively in the infodump and tedious dialogues
>>
>>160351466
>anime is a medium with no sense of irony or self-awareness
Ironic shitposting is still shitposting. Ironically bad movies are still bad movies.
>>
>>160351323
That's not a Gainax anime
>>
>>160351323
>Tarantino
But Baccano is actually decent.
>>
More like Guy Richie, pleb.
>>
>>160351323
So it's shit for 12 year olds and I don't have to watch it?

Good to know.
>>
>>160351323
The ship episode came out of nowhere and was pretty awesome.
The final episode with that blonde dude with a wench is shit though and make it seem like another light novel advertisement.
>>
>>160352686
>The final episode with that blonde dude with a wench is shit though and make it seem like another light novel advertisement.
Yeah, because he looks like Kida from Durarara!!
>>
>>160352431
don't listen to OP, Baccano is actually well made.
>>
File: 1196147874658.gif (179KB, 350x197px) Image search: [Google]
1196147874658.gif
179KB, 350x197px
>>160351323
>>160352190
This.
I thought most of us compare Baccano with Snatch, when we watched them first time together back then.
Why you fucker compare it with that hack of a director now?
>>
>>160352190

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5iFD6LmKi4
>>
>tfw no homunculus gf
>>
>>160351541
Irony and ironically bad are two very different things anon.
>>
I wish they properly animated the scene where Luck took out Gustavo with his broken arm. Why did they have to change it?
>animate Ladd and all his odd hijinks
>lets not animate this scene though
>>
>>160358932
In this context though?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.