[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How y'all want berserk to end? I got a couple ideas: 1:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

How y'all want berserk to end?
I got a couple ideas:
1: Caska cured, but a completely different person. Guts satisfied goes on a futile quest alone one last time toward falconia and dies sword in hand.
2: Caska not cured, Guts gets plot armor/plot enchantment ie RELEzE LIMITERS ON DARGONN SLAYYYYRR dies while killing Griffith.
3: Caska cured, but with vague memories. Guts gives up his rage quest and realizes that revenge wont bring him happiness lives in literal fairy land.
Too happy and doesn't really fit but ok I guess
>>
>>160336546
Guts and Griffith happily married.
>>
Casca is cured and then they leave the elf land to discover that Griffith and the apostles have nearly driven humanity extinct and replaced them with apostle halfbreeds. Another eclipse occurs and Guts' behelit sacrifices every member of his party as well as casca. Guts becomes the embodiment of evil itself, and with his newfound power, commits suicide, destorying the godhand and the apostles, and leaving the world with only humanity.
>>
File: 1467140115919.jpg (39KB, 217x257px) Image search: [Google]
1467140115919.jpg
39KB, 217x257px
Pretty damn sure Casca won't live a single day after she gets her sanity back. My bet's on Casca finally realizing what happened from the Eclipse to now, it'll activate Gut's behelit, everyone on Elf island dies except the party and Gut's has to put her down.
>>
>>160336546
Aw geez, Lois, this reminds me of the time I sacrificed my mercenary band for a hot new bod.
>>
>>160339679
That kid's not going to let her die.
>>
>>160336546
Guts kills all the hands besides Griff. Griffin kills Guts and then kills every demin besides himself. Rules the world like he always said he would. When he said he couldn't do it without guts that's what he meant
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.