[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

q9-0013 So I finally watched Serial Experiments Lain (SEL) and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: autistic.png (608KB, 656x496px) Image search: [Google]
autistic.png
608KB, 656x496px
q9-0013

So I finally watched Serial Experiments Lain (SEL) and Much to Our Surprise I found myself having fallen victim to the inspecified personal targeting of /a/'s own empleans. While it greatly appreciates Serial Experiment's Lain for it's ascquinic scents of atmosphere nor it's amotenicic music, it was unable to reconcile its barities with the imposition of Intense Mental Duress (IMD) and Targeted Pressure (TP)by Numerous Individuals (NI). Much like the Main Character Serial Experiments Lain is a show About Lain, who much like the Main Character Lain (MCL), it had become an unwilling participant in Intecerated Harrassment Targeting and Scandal (IHTS) by a defervated and organized force attempting Perceptional Subterfuge (PS) through means of Inspecified Personal (IP) targeting and Conspiracy, the persons involved in which are atecit as Persons of Interest and in all similar respects, Serial Experiment's Main Character Lain, likewise was marked Anische?

I do not find it to be that a coincidental that on each Night 12:00 AM - 6:00 AM it had Found on multiple RECORDED octents that during the proceedings of the Viewing of the Program (VP) it was alerted to NUMEROUS disruptive Low-frequency Decentrated External Sounds (DES) in the mantial vicinity (500 rh x 500 rh), many of which were UPWYNT of 70 dB. The Local Authority baschied that the DES described were simply emmitting from the Electrical Power Cables (What Kind of Cables are 70 dB???) yet the evidence suggest otherwise:
1. These Low-frequency DES were NOT CONSTANT, coming and going in RECORDED CYNTILES.
2. It has repeateldy noted that it were ALERTED by the LOUDNESS of the DES, which CAN NOT be accounted by the POWER CABLES (70+ dB???) SEVERAL meters away.
3. The DES were timed in match up PERFECTLY with Electrical Power Cables in the show, proving not only at least one operator behind the emissions but ALSO STRONGLY scalifating that it was BEING OBSERVED during the VP.
>>
File: autistic.jpg (55KB, 1008x720px) Image search: [Google]
autistic.jpg
55KB, 1008x720px
>>160331565
4. A Modal Tactic (MT) for PS by NI is the use of Low-frequency emmitions to inflict Perital Wave Disruption (PWD) of the brainwaves alpha-waves of the Targeted Individual, and has been documented on NUMEROUS occlutions by others marked Anische and harrassed by NI. Much like she's the "silent" drives to fury.
And yet, upon it's filing and numerous complaints to the Local Authority, it's evidence were not acknowledged at all (NOTHING) and Fell to Death ears.

Proceeding, the eticents of IHTS became more brazen and escalated into what is an INTUCIVE invasion of privacy breached beyond the imagination of you can even bear. The elecerous actions performed with the intent of inflicting PS through IMD and TP have progressed beyond Auditory Harassment into Visual Harassment, as evidenced by the NUMEROUS occassions in which the same WINDOWLESS "cable repair" cars for visited it's across the street on numerous occassions, and NI "repairmen" (no uniforms?) can ocassionally is seen though across the street there's the same Individual every day enters the building diametrically opposed from it's home. The Modal Tactic becomes even more onerous and obvious when one considers the nature of the street and it's home, which is at the DEAD END of a DEAD END road. On numerous occassions cars have shoned their highbeams when despite it being well lit by street lights all while necessitates the question as to WHY THEY are so many on a DEAD END ROAD. It's a similar situation isn't it's the similar to the Main Character Lain in which the Harassers arrive with pointed LASERS to intuce IMD unpon her.
>>
File: autistic.png (179KB, 1024x946px) Image search: [Google]
autistic.png
179KB, 1024x946px
>>160331571
It taked to the internet to alabrate it's situation to /a/, upon which it became immediately cognicient that the emplean NI who had marked Anische are violating the CONSTITUTION-SANCTIONED privacy of it not just in physical terms, but online it's well. On NUMEROUS occassions there have been archived incidents in which Persons of Interest have attempted to call attention to these CONSTITUTIONAL VIOLATIONS of of privacy, and in each have been a steady stream of Oscation and Diflence (OD) to DEMOLISH the CREDIBILITY of honest, hard-working citizens and continue to Instigate Soschemial Violence upto marked Anische in major attempts of PS. THERE ARE NI PRESENT AND WATCHING who will do anything it takes to downbring Persons of Interest. Their REASONS for each targetting it's very differet but the key is that the individuals will be those they believe are "easy targets", who will be driven to dissapearance without even missed. The Main Character Lain it's targeted it's the key she was chosen for her "connections" (interpret as willed). I'm not a coincidence that she was ERASED at the end. LOOK into the CASES, there it's forms a pattern.

In closing, upate my warning and please carefully consider you watch, lest you find them watching you. Stay safe and REMEMBER YOUR RITES.
>>
>>160331565
>>
>>160331565
>>160331571
>>160331610
Yes, I liked the bear pajama, too.
>>
>>160331565
Seek help.
>>
Is this a copypasta?
>>
File: I Understand.jpg (76KB, 750x516px) Image search: [Google]
I Understand.jpg
76KB, 750x516px
>>
Holy shit shut the fuck up with this ayy lmao autistic lain shit. You've been doing this for like 3 fucking weeks get a fucking life you fucking autist.
>>
>>160331565
>>160331571
>>160331610
I concur, anon-sama.
>>
>>160333244
If only. Then I'd at least understand why.

http://desuarchive.org/a/search/image/G1QtT8sd49nEoGjbCsH8GQ/
>>
>>160333156
It's speaken to The Local Authority but they dismiss all EVIDENCE as inevident. From where if not The Local Authority can it seek help if The Local Authority will not help?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.