[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which is the best of them?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: big_3_of_1998.jpg (171KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
big_3_of_1998.jpg
171KB, 1280x720px
Which is the best of them?
>>
>>160327997
They're all mediocre if you take off your nostalgia goggles. But at least Bebop had good music
>>
>>160327997
Bebop
>>
>>160327997
>They're all mediocre
/a/'s shit taste at it's finest.
Also Bebop > Trigun > Space Dandy > Outlaw Star
>>
Bebop

Outlaw Star is basically One Piece IN SPACE

Trigun is a shitty adaption of a good manga
>>
Trigun and/or Vash are superior.
>>
>>160328489
>a shitty adaption of a good manga
Nightow says he thinks it's great and took most of his ideas for latter parts of the manga from it.
>>
>>160328489
One Piece has the most fleshed out world, characters and most complex web of relationships in any anime/manga. The scale of One Piece (in which everyone actually gets a backstory, motivation, even the minor characters) is unmatched by anything. Unlike other series like TTGL that just tries to make things bigger to compensate for lack of story.

I like Outlaw Star but it's not comparable to One Piece. It's like comparing Full Metal to LoGH
>>
>>160327997
Bebop >> Trigun >>>>>> Outlaw Star
>>
>>160327997
Man, what are we talking?

Gunwork? Vash. He goes out of his way NOT to kill his targets.

Bounty Hunter? Vash. Spike gets his ass whupped every other episode, and Gene can't even compete without his crew.

Anime? Vash again. The prevailing hero who aspires to do good will always be better than a wishy washy asshole who kills.
>>
>>160328634
The best part of Outlaw star is the expansive world they make.
>>
>>160328702
and they actually made it to the Galactic Layline
>>
>>160328634
Too bad Luffy's a dumbass and every single crew member is more interesting than him.
Ace would have made a better main character.
>>
>>160328082

EXACTLY THIS!!! I always dropped Bebop after three or four episodes, it was boring as fuck. The soundtrack was nice, but this is the third most overrated anime only behind of Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood and Code Geass.
>>
>>160330786
to be fair, the first four episodes are pretty boring, and the fifth is kinda cringey, after that it varies from episode to episode.
>>
Watch the dub, it's the version most of the people lauding it seen.
>>
>>160327997
Trigun had some of the worst animation I've ever seen. Bebop was at least pleasing to the eyes.
>>
>>160328634
Man, Wan Piss fags are just completely delusional. Its a decent enough series if you like battle shounen I guess, no need to treat it like the second coming.
>>
>>160331188
Fuck off. Not everything is about looks. Trigun had the better story and characters.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.