[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the fuck hasn't anyone subbed this film yet? The BD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 4ce62d35.jpg (106KB, 386x550px) Image search: [Google]
4ce62d35.jpg
106KB, 386x550px
Why the fuck hasn't anyone subbed this film yet? The BD is out and everything now and it's easily one of Yuasa's greatest achievements.
>>
>>160323752
The dub is really underrated
>>
>>160323978
Are you talking about the shitty gag dub?
>>
>>160324068
>shitty gag dub
>literally translated most of Shinnosuke's jokes as it was, like his Mr. elephant dance and his wordplay jokes (welcome home instead of I'm home)
eat a dick it was awesome
plus shin-chan is a really hit or miss show
sometimes the audience is kids
other times it is adult
>>
>>160323752
adult empire is better
>>
>>160323752
I watched it RAW the card game and chase sequence at the end were 10/10. I still think Adult Empire and Warring States are the best though.
>>
>>160324459
I mean, it's hard to top the greatest anime film of all time. But this film is still top tier.
>>
The Mexico movie and the Dream movie are already subbed?
>>
TO BE A MAN YOU MUST HAVE HONOR, HONOR
AND A PEEEEEENIS
>>
Only fags with shit taste hate the dub
>>
>>160324179
>the translation is literal you just have to completely ignore the botched script that shoehorns political jokes and crude humor that was never even in the japanese script!
>>
All dubs are bad, except gag dubs they're okay!
>>
Why are you guys talking about the TV dub, I made this thread about the 4th film, goddamit.
>>
>>160324952
yeah, just like ghost stories
>>
>>160324460
So, would you say watching it raw is fine then?
>>
>>160325199
Yeah but only because it will never get subs. The two best scenes can be understood just fine without subs.
>>
Oh man I loved that film when I was a kid, thanks anon I think I will rewatch it tonight.

Pd: European Spanish dub is the best.
>>
>>160325080
maybe buriburi would be interested in doing a translation if enough people asked him
>>
>>160325666
I doubt it. Looks like he's just subbing whatever he wants.

Wish we got someone like the Chibi Maruko guy who has been churning out new episodes in broadcast order weekly on Youtube to do Shin-chan. He already subbed all the Maruko movies too.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.