[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you watch a Isekai where the guy tries to build a normal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

Would you watch a Isekai where the guy tries to build a normal life? As peasant, artisan or the like.
>>
>>160281444
>Would you watch a Isekai
no
>>
>>160281444
Only if he fails and becomes a splendid cheat harem bastard.
>>
>>160281444
Would it be like Shirobako?
>>
Sounds incredibly boring

besides there's quite a few Isekai like that. There was one where the MC literally spends the story making a laundry mat.
>>
>>160281444

There already is one. And no, I won't give you a name, because fuck your request thread.
>>
S U P E R C O M F Y
>>
>>160281444
No. It's boring.
>>
>>160281444
No.
Too many LNs with the same premise that it become bland since every single author of that premise goes through the same tropes.
>>
>>160281444
>Would you watch a Isekai where the guy tries to build a normal life?

As a test run of the concept to see if you enjoy it or not, there are plenty of web novels and light novels for that theme. You should try out those stories to see if the plots are interesting to you.
>>
>>160281444
there'already that one about guy wanting to have a comfy rural life with a saber clone

it's pretty comfy
>>
>>160281630
I Failed At Obtaining The Normal Life I Always Wanted, So Why Not Become A Cheat Harem Bastard Instead?!
>>
>>160281802

Care to share the name? Stopped reading when he participate in some arena with his slimes and then forgot the LN's name.
>>
>>160283174
>Medieval fantasy slice of life with less scurvy and child mortality
Sign me in.
>>
File: nepquestion.gif (2MB, 500x362px) Image search: [Google]
nepquestion.gif
2MB, 500x362px
>>160281802
>>160286073

Sounds nice. I also want to know.
>>
>>160281444
Yeach. Make one now.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.