[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you say that Nen is the most useful of auras to be introduced

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: nen[1].jpg (38KB, 622x350px) Image search: [Google]
nen[1].jpg
38KB, 622x350px
Would you say that Nen is the most useful of auras to be introduced in an anime or manga?
>>
Seems very limiting and can't do shit against nukes

and then there's those techniques made specifically to fuck another guy's shit up. Really I feel it's the least useful
>>
>what are Stands
>>
Seems pretty shit to me, even the by far most powerful user of it couldn't withstand a tiny nuke that fit inside an old man. Compared to something like Ki in Dragon Ball or just Stands in JoJo it's really really lacking.
>>
O
>>
Not really, it's more like it's the most described, yet still open system. You can do a lot with it, and it's pretty clear how you could do train to do those things, but the amount of time it takes to develop them, and the overall power gained are well below other series. A lot of series have all sorts of magic you can do with the Ki in them, but they never get into how one really learns how to do that sort of thing.
>>
>>160279420
I think nen is really smart, it gives you some power but it has limitations so it won't be totally retard like dragon ball where a fart can explode a planet. And in the hxh universe you need to be smart just power level won't mean you're a baddass.
>>
>>160280337
MY
>>
>>160280619
RUBBER
>>
>>160280665
GUM
>>
Still makes no sense that Killua didn't know about it.
>>
>>160280665
SEXTOY
>>
>>160280665
DUCKY
>>
I like it because it's unpredictable. I mean, there are powers designed specifically do deal with certain elements, some of these powers are really OP. But having OP power doesn't make you untouchable and you can still be killed by some other, not so powerful ability. Or you can always be shot or bombed.

Posessing nen ability means you always have to be on guard because you have no idea what your enemy is capable of. One wrong step and you are dead.
>>
>>160279420
it's the most diverse and most useful of the eastern mysticism stuff, but Dragonball Ki is really crazy strong
>>
>le nuke meme
Meruem didn't have any specialized nen, there'd be plenty of ways to survive one if you were creative enough
>>
>>160280665
FLIP FLOPS
>>
>>160283573
>Meruem didn't have any specialized nen
this. if meruem had his own hatsu im sure it would be some fucking overpowered bullshit to make him unable to die or be poisoned
>>
>>160279420
Spirit energy is better
>>
>>160280855
Why not? Easier to control him that way.
>>
>>160284649
Pretty sure his "power" was that he adds the aura/nen of those he eats to his own so he gains strength indefinitely.
>>
>>160287860
Nah.
>>
>>160280176
>attract other Stand users by default, so your life is always at risk
>don't have any control over the Stand you get, s it might end up being something useless to you or even useless in general
>doesn't come with any other additional bonuses like strength, durability, etc.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.