[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Queen's Blade Unlimited

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: QB Unlimited Claudette.jpg (56KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
QB Unlimited Claudette.jpg
56KB, 500x667px
What did they do to Caludette? That looks nothing like her.
>>
>>160272656
Claudette*

I fucked up.
>>
>>160272656
I don't hate it. But why change her completely?
I hope they don't ruin Menace.
>>
>>160272842
She looks alright, but at least give her her original armor. She looks like a brand new character rather than an established one.
>>
>>160272656

>girls from the original that I don't care for at all look better
>favorites from the original all look worse

It's a net loss, I suppose, because none of them look amazing, and Rin Sin's art kicks the fuck out of this guy's. The girls don't look anywhere near as soft.

>They're warriors, and muh realism or some stupid shit

They're fap bait. That's like half of the point of QB.
>>
>>160272656
Looks better to me OP. Original looked like shit.
>>
>>160273053
Her boob's got bigger and she's still a lesbian, so the new series will still be fap bait.

Hopefully it's a new OVA series or anime (that'll air on ATX).
>>
I completely understand why they're rebooting with a new look, but they really should have grabbed Yaegashi Nan or someone along those lines who knows softness to lead the art direction.

The new art style looks generic LN as fuck. Like, if you saw a book with this art on a table spread out with various isekai LNs, nothing about it would lead you to pick it up over the others.
>>
>>160272656
She looks better now though. Original Claudetta had a horrible design.

I would've changed the armor so it's not all gold, but otherwise she looks great.
>>
File: 1500157167058.png (2MB, 1013x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1500157167058.png
2MB, 1013x1440px
Do we have her new design already?
>>
>>160272656
Looks like a generic hentai rapeslut.
>>
>>160272656
I kind of like it, but that might be because i never liked the original
I hated most of other redesigns, still dreading what they'll do with Menace and Tomoe
>>
>>160273161

Claudette falls into the former category in my post, by a pretty big margin actually. She might be the best looking of the new designs, from being one of the worst in the original.

Elina looks plastic, and Nanael and Airi look good but not as good. Overall, the art isn't as anywhere near as appealing as Rin Sin's.
>>
I can live with prevalence of shota or yuri, with ruined designs, but if they tone down on ryona I'll be buttblasted forever
>>
File: Claudette_(6).jpg (175KB, 1200x1617px) Image search: [Google]
Claudette_(6).jpg
175KB, 1200x1617px
First they ruined Melpha and now they've made a completely new character but slapped an old characters name on it. This is looking more and more like it's going to be a complete shit show.
>>
>>160274168
>first Melpha
Yeah, because she had next to no fans. She was one of the least popular characters, easily. So they completely redesigned her character. And then they did the same thing to Claudette, who was also extremely unpopular with next to no fans.

Really feels like most of the people complaining about their redesigns are doing it just so they have something to moan about.
>>
>>160272656
She look like a MMO Character
>>
>>160274168
God I want to fuck her thighs
>>
>>160274454
This,Melpha and Claudette book are one of the least sold QB book and nips actually like new design over old one.
>>
The only new design that I don't like is Nowa, she don't look genki enough
>>
>>160274765
>nips have shit taste
The sky is blue, grass is green, and space is big! News at 11.
>>
>>160274860
Hobbyjapan don't cared what gajin think anyway,nips are the one who buy their products.
>>
>>160274908
This,nips don't cared about complaint from filthy gajins who didn't buy thier products.
>>
>>160274908
>>160275310
I agree with what you're saying but you're clearly samefagging anon.
>>
The original show had a certain...charm, the characters were genuinely lovable, it's hard to think of any other ecchi show that did this also (though some found the Freezing characters endearing.) The viewer really found themselves rooting for the different girls, being sad when they suffered tragedy or setback or even died.

I don't mind the girls all looking weird now if they retain that quality, but something tells me it's not a priority.

...all that is to say that I typed this before processing that the thing in the OP is supposed to be Claudette, one of my favorite characters, and I can't believe they did that to her when >>160274168 was such a damn good design. She's not even a redhead anymore. Though, she was unloved and never got a posable fig while her boring sisters did (but my other fave was Shizuka who didn't either and nobody cared about her so i really don't understand nip taste at all). Nips don't love her just like her father
>>
>>160273409
Maybe it'll look better in the anime? Hopefully they'll bring back the OG team that worked on it and stay true to what the core appeal of the series was: the lewds.

>>160273760
I personally like the new design more as well, but she looks TOO different. Could have been a new character.

At least the tits are bigger.
>>
>>160278718
I like the design but I do feel terrible for people like you that really liked original Claudette. They should've just made this a different character, like >>160278990 said.
>>
>>160279117
Is this a pure reboot or a sequel of sorts? All the characters are still the same personality wise, so maybe this is a quasi-sequel?

Still doesn't explain the hair, but I think people would be more okay with that.
>>
>>160279117
Yeah like I don't hate that the new design exists for people who like it, but I am really sad that my redhead sexy-viking-outfit favorite sister is replaced, and probably changed it personality too. Oh well, Shizuka will probably not even be in it (she was an odd one, no book and created only for the anime, and I guess never popular enough to get a book retroactively) so at least Claudette still ...exists.
>>
>>160279510
It's more of a reboot than a sequel, although the plot's going to be different and they're adding at least one new character.
>>
>>160279728
She's still in love with Elina if that helps.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.