[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

They never explained Episode 5.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: dafuq.gif (142KB, 500x491px) Image search: [Google]
dafuq.gif
142KB, 500x491px
So I watched through to the end of the anime, and there's nothing on Subaru's death in Episode 5. He got violently ill thanks to the demon doggo's curse bite, but they never explained how the dog infiltrated the mansion to kill him that night.
>>
watch episode 10
>>
>>160265489
That's the episode where he has to head back to the forest to kill the demons before the curse triggers, right? The one where Rem went ahead of him? The dogs didn't show anything like teleporting or shit like that.
>>
>>160265444
which death? He dies of the curse every timeline where doggy bites him that day, except that one time he was clambering towards Emilia's chambers in the middle of the night, prompting Rem and Ram to put him down because he looked like a mad man.
>>
>>160265558
Episode 5 is the one where he gets sick then gets murdered during the credits. That was the twins?
>>
>>160265613
watch the death scene again. I don't remember exactly, but it's implied the first blow is from Ram's wind magic, followed by Rem's chain/ball. I'm pretty sure you hear or see the chains smashing down on him.
>>
They also never explained why the show became literal garbage after episode 5 either. Probably something to do with being a LN adaptation and not caring about storytelling beyond the first few episodes.
>>
>but they never explained how the dog infiltrated the mansion to kill him that night

You've got to be squidding me.
>>
>>160265670
>>160265558
Not OP but it's at the end of this ep:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJrywCoaI2s
Sorry I had to use a shitty reaction video because you can't find a full episode on youtube.
On that day, he wasn't bitten by the dog because he didn't visit the village.
Still, he died in his sleep anyway. It wasn't Ram/Rem either because in his next death, we can hear the chain ball sound, it's Rem. But in this death, there is no clue.
I'm not sure what killed him.
>>
>>160265961
When I made that post, I'd assumed that the dog was the one who had physically attacked him.

>>160265967
No, that's episode 4. He dies from the curse there; we see him visiting the village, too.
>>
>>160265444
I don't know what makes you more retarded, the fact that you were hoping this plothole had an explanation or the fact that this is the only glaring plothole you noticed in this pile of shit that was riddled with them as the terrible writers struggled to just keep their boring 1 dimensional characters interesting enough to people with IQs of 60.
>>
>>160266013
>>160265967

He literally visits the village and gets bitten by the dog in episode 5 before he dies. Are you pretending to be retarded?
>>
>>160266210
I know thanks to the previous anon that Rem and possibly Ram killed him in Episode 5, though he was ill from the curse and would have died to that anyway. I was confused earlier because I hadn't made the connection that the twins had killed him any time before the reveal in Episode 6.

>>160266173
How about you share any that you noticed, sensei?
>inb4 "I-I'll just leave you to find them yourself, shitter" because he doesn't actually know any
>>
>>160266291
Nah I'm not here to discuss your personal aoty, just dropped by to call you a retard and go back to threads discussing better anime like Konosuba. Kill yourself.
>>
>>160266291
Wait, you watched the whole series and unironically thought the fucking dog killed him in that hallway scene at the end? Holy shit I knew re zero fans were retarded but you bring this to a new level.
>>
>>160266339
Im actually now convinced he is false flagging or ESL. No way a native speaker of english could be this retarded.
>>
>>160266337
>discussing better anime like Konosuba
Took me this long to realize that I was being baited. GG, anon, fuck you, and godspeed.

>>160266339
I'd suspected the dog bite from the beginning, so I never actually considered the possibility that Rem had killed him more times than the show revealed.
>>
>>160265444
Brother, the curse is done via activation. There is no range. Which is why Beako said that regardless, Suberu was going to die of those mana leeches unless they killed every one of them hounds. Simply put, you are bitten, they leave you alone, they drain you when you aren't looking. Rem's death in that arc is also another conclusion to this when she follows the same routine as Suberu since he wasn't around to die that time.
>>
>>160266415
That isn't how you use commas. And youre even more retarded for thinking he was serious about Konosuba.
>>
>>160266415
>killed him more times than the show revealed

They literally could not have made it any more obvious. You should have immediately reached this conclusion after the following episode. Fuck off.
>>
>>160265444
why would you make a thread for that one question if there're re:zero threads already where you could just ask

>>160266339
who said he's a fan? he watched the same shit as you did
>>
>doggo
>>
>>160266481
You can fuck off too. This isn't an instant messenger so write proper, newfag.
>>
>>160266422
I knew that, but the fact that he was physically attacked at the end of Episode 5 led me to believe that the dog came to finish him. I have since been corrected, though. Thanks.

>>160266457
Konosuba is shit. That's how I was able to tell that he was baiting.

>>160266475
It's easy to get mixed up, as the twins weren't responsible for his getting sick.
>>
>>160266553
>Konosuba is shit.
Did I not just literally explain that he likely knows that and was being facetious? Why am I explaining sarcasm to a foreigner at midnight what the fuck is wrong with me?
>>
>>160266632
you're on /a/, wasting your time with insulting people you'll never see and you ask what is wrong with you?
>>
File: Photo on 7-25-17 at 2.37 AM.jpg (154KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 7-25-17 at 2.37 AM.jpg
154KB, 1080x720px
>>160266632
Did you not read the follow-up sentence? I used the fact that Konosuba is shit to determine that he'd been trolling the whole time, as you would have to be trolling to call Konosuba quality.

And fuck off. What makes you assume that I'm a foreigner?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.