[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This generation, they don't know man. Such as, -Pic related

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1236147631949.jpg (126KB, 658x668px) Image search: [Google]
1236147631949.jpg
126KB, 658x668px
This generation, they don't know man. Such as,

-Pic related
-Kazaa
-.rmvb files
-.avi files
-People once rejecting the mere idea of .mkv files
-The Hi10P shitstorm
-The idea of more than one group fansubbing a show, even fighting over it.
-Toonami being on on weekdays
-Dragon Ball Z airing on TV before it even came to Toonami
-Fansubs for shows taking up to a week
-OP/ED song karaoke (Of course in romanji, characters and English)
-TL Notes
-The initial Pokemania wave
-A time when Gundam SEED was actually the biggest thing to ever come out of Japan (and people actually loved it)
-The internet explosion that was "Naruto-kun, I love you" and what looked like Hinata's death
-People once actually liked 4Kids, or at the very least, tolerated their existence
-SaiGAR
-GAR in general and where it comes from

Feel free to add.
>>
>naruto

go back to bed kid
>>
>>160263911
what's the point of this picture? the arrows branch out to every character. were you trying to show some kind of relationship? why are the arrows even there in the first place?
>>
you sound like you're not actually very old.

enjoy your youth and stop wasting it yapping like an old person.
>>
>>160264763
It's one of those RPS deals. Notice the arrows only go one way. Bridget beats moot, is beaten by Pedobear, etc.
>>
>>160263911
>2009 Naruto
>Not Code Geass threads
>Not Gurren Lagann
>Not Haruhi

I smell underage
>>
Cool thread OP
>>
>>160267010
>Pretending people like haruhi
>>
>-SaiGAR
>-GAR in general and where it comes from
Most people forgot the true meaning of that back in 2009.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.