[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Neon Genesis Evangelion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

You are a lonely OL doing your nightly OL things, and suddenly you are assigned to take care of this 14 year old boy. What is the first thing you will do?
>>
Fuck him
>>
drink a beer and squawk like an animal
>>
>>160262395
Drink beer with my pet penguin
>>
>>160262395
Despair over my destroyed car and the fact that I still had 6 payments left on it.
>>
Beat his ass until he mans up.
>>
Fuck, I want so badly to nurture him.
>>
>>160262395

make him wear girl clothes
>>
Slightly insult him a single time and watch him break down in a puddle of tears and urin, then go back to watching anime.
>>
File: reismile.jpg (79KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
reismile.jpg
79KB, 1024x768px
>>160262395
Don't make him pilot the EVA. He's too pure for this gay earth
>>
File: used to being disliked.jpg (76KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
used to being disliked.jpg
76KB, 1280x720px
>>160262764
Violence isn't offensive or shocking to him. He already expects it.
>>
I would try the fix his shit. He doesnt need unconditional love or gay stuff like that, he need someone to help him build confidence on himself.

If you remember properly, some anon said a week ago that he needed his own kamina, and i agree.
>>
File: nom.gif (651KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
nom.gif
651KB, 500x750px
>>160262395
Strongly encourage him to invite his friends over for dinner. One friend in particular.
>>
>>160262395
Make him depressed enough to kill himself and not make the mistake of saving his sorry ass.
>>
File: the feelings at that time.jpg (388KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
the feelings at that time.jpg
388KB, 1920x1080px
>>160265971
Thing is, the circumstances for making him happy and productive were already really clear. How do you preserve that while fighting angels with a conspiracy ultimately aimed at suigenocide?
>>
File: 430760476.png (761KB, 528x1000px) Image search: [Google]
430760476.png
761KB, 528x1000px
>>160262395
Tell him to bring his cute boyfriend over and demand they fuck in front of me.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.