[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I the only who likes Noblesse? I always felt like I was in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: Mazuki The Lord of Werewolfs.jpg (103KB, 720x1276px) Image search: [Google]
Mazuki The Lord of Werewolfs.jpg
103KB, 720x1276px
Am I the only who likes Noblesse? I always felt like I was in a small group of people who actually enjoyed it, hell I enjoy it more than I do some mainstream stuff. I really find it entertaining.
>>
>>160256843
It's fine for fights but that's it
>>
>>160256911
Eh, I do think it has a lot of unnecessary dialogue but I enjoy the artwork, battles, story, and characters.

Actually Frankenstein is my favorite character, always love when he fights.
>>
>>160256911
Still better than anything Japan makes.
>>
>>160256843
Not anime or manga, fuck off.
>>
File: 1486885123555.png (15KB, 511x182px) Image search: [Google]
1486885123555.png
15KB, 511x182px
>>160257690
Mods say it's allowed.
>>
>>160257690
>>160258124
I was about to say it doesn't really seem fair if we can't discuss web-comics or chinese manga. In my mind it's still in the sphere of it.

>>160257690
Also why are you so pissed off? Jesus, fuck you. I'm not hurting anyone, does this series or Manhwa really bother you that much? Prick, also if you don't like it then too bad because mods say it's allowed.
>>
>>160256843
It's obviously homo bait. I'm pretty sure this novel starting to turn me gay, I'm certain of it
>>
>>160256843
Art's nice, plot's kinda boring and moves incredibly slow. A few weeks ago, I caught up from where I left off a few years back and pretty much nothing fucking happened other than that one guy dying and the younger brother unifying his soul weapon, and that traitor scientist Noblesse getting purged. Everything else was just boring fights, people flying around slapping each other around with energy blasts.
Raizel's been on the "you shouldn't use your power anymore" deathflag pretty much since chapter 100 or something and still nothing of consequence has really happened other than Frankenstein looking worried and getting angry. And there he goes just a couple chapters ago using his powers as Noblesse again.
It wears thin - Frankenstein is easily the best character in the series since he doesn't have a dry-cut stereotypical and cliche character.
>>
>>160256843
Literally more repetitive than Fairy Tail
>>
File: are you serious.jpg (69KB, 611x548px) Image search: [Google]
are you serious.jpg
69KB, 611x548px
>>160257396
How? I for one am up to date on Noblesse, but the main issue I have with it is that all of the arcs feel like they get choked near the end and can't be even half as awesome as they might have been. Meanwhile with Japan you can go straight to something like Mx0 or Kengan Ashura where not only do arcs get finished well and tied together, but characters even outside of the main cast are built up without losing focus of the mains. Noblesse seems to jump around a lot, and although you would think Rai is the MC, it just doesn't feel like it in the end and kind of drags the story around. At this point I'm only really reading it for the fights.
>>
>>160256843
Gookshit
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.