[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cardcaptor Sakura: Clear Card Arc Chapter 13

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1492677808808.jpg (564KB, 836x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1492677808808.jpg
564KB, 836x1200px
Anyone else reading this?
>>
>>160252091
>tfw don't read it yet because I want to finish the anime first but I forgot what episode I stopped
>>
>>160252091
anyone working on the ova?
>>
>>160252178
start over from the start?
>>
>>160252091
>"how to ruin an amazing series and destroy your readers precious memories"

Yeah CLAMP has hit a brand new low, those bitches you should have just allowed companies to product merchandize of their series like everyone else, instead of holding the rights of their series like jews, only to run out of money decades later and resorting to reviving their best work to pay for their shitty retirement.

FUCK THEM.
>>
>>160254172
Did they do something bad to CCS yet?
>>
Finally! I was getting impatient since there was no chapter last month
>>
File: 0043.png (402KB, 834x1200px) Image search: [Google]
0043.png
402KB, 834x1200px
>>160254600
Just finished reading this week's chapter. So far I really don't think they've done anything dramatically different enough to ruin the series. In fact, a lot of the new manga so far is a lot of recycled ideas (which perhaps is just indicating the new series is stale, and brings nothing new to the table, but I think CLAMP's in a "damned if they do, damned if they don't" scenario; people will criticize either way)

The first half of chp13 was pretty weak, the spiral card did literally nothing, I almost thought I was missing pages. I did like the second half though, glad the new 'flight' card got some panel time to differentiate it from the 'fly' card.
>>
It just seems like it's going nowhere. Monthly releases for another card of the week scenario makes everything feel super stale.

I want to like it so bad since I love the original, but I just don't even feel anything with this.
>>
>>160256102
Well, it's not like the original didn't move at a snail pace, with a lot of catching cards while not going anywhere except introducing some characters and motives, and some cliched misteriousness to what they could be plotting.
>>
The original manga had the exact same pacing.
You simply don't realise that much, because by the time you read it the manga was already finished and you just read it at your own leisure.

Same thing for the anime, I suppose some people here just downloaded CCS and watched it as they pleased. Now, if you watched it on TV back in the day you know this series is very episodic - or perhaps you don't remember that much because you just remember the main bits.

CCS is still a new manga. I'm sure it'll take time to build itself up. but once it does, assuming CLAMP isn't in to complicate things like they've been doing to their stories for quite some time now, this manga should prove good.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.