[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he stronger than meruem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: Brion.jpg (44KB, 214x323px) Image search: [Google]
Brion.jpg
44KB, 214x323px
Is he stronger than meruem?
>>
>>160249335
There is nothing to indicate that
>>
>>160249335
>he
>>
is it a plant?
>>
>>160249335
it's a plant and yes /thread
>>
>>160250691
No it isn't you fucking retard. Regular ants have a B+ rating. So imagine what Post Rose Meruem's is.
>>
>>160250799
Dead?
>>
>>160249335
No. Meruem is stronger than anything we will ever see in the HxH universe.
>>
>>160251225
He's the most powerful character in Hunter x Hunter.
>>
Nanika could kill meruem easily
>>
>>160254142
>>160252074
He's even stronger than the nuke that killed him.
>>
>>160254445
>pillar men get killed by autistic monkey
>lol they're weak
>gilgamesh gets killed by some high jumping brainlet
>lol weak
>your waifu is trash
>lol

you see this pattern?
>>
>>160254508
what are you talking about
>>
>>160250799
No you idiot, humanoid ants have B+ rating.
>>
>>160254142
hey alluka turn meruem into a piece of poop
>>
>>160254508
Pretty much anyone who can be beaten by tactics is pretty weak.

Do you think Demonbane is getting beaten by tactics?

The thing writers don't realize is that there is a power gap that skill, planning, tactics, luck and similar things are unable to even come close to overcoming.
>>
Everything in the DC is literally stronger than Meruem, Chimera Ants are at the bottom of the food chain in the DC, the only reason these ants were a problem because they had human genetics which is proof that humans are the apex species.
>>
>>160250799

Meruem and his squad of jerks were B+ in the Calamity rating.

I'd say Post-Rose Meruem was at least an A, the fucking guy was like some god-like manlet of an ant-man.

I dunno why Brion was considered to be an A rank, he seems to be some kind of Guardian that's ok as long as you leave his ruins alone. He must've been one hell of a demon to scare fuckers that hard.
>>
File: 1499900435046.png (805KB, 3000x2764px) Image search: [Google]
1499900435046.png
805KB, 3000x2764px
>>160249431
Power rankings by Togashi.

Chimera Ants were B

Brion is B+ and is the weakest calamity.
>>
This was the same shit with Toguro being the highest class of demon until it was revealed that A-SS existed. Why do ChimeraAntfags have problems understanding this? HxH is just as shonen as anything else in Jump.
>>
>>160257200
The power rankings are also based on what is known about the respective creature. Chimera ants at their best were a B class threat. Due to a set of circumstances that will likely never happen again, the ants were allowed to thrive for more than 5 months. Had they run into nen users or military resistence beyond some meth dealers, theyd never been allowed to get as far as they did. Brion on the otherhand BTFOd a special forces group before they even knew what was happening.
>>
>Stronger as in Energy output/Nen control/Strength
Probably not
>Will have something broken like AI that will make up for that
Yes
>>
>>160249335
HXH fags are the worst. No better than One piece, Naruto and Fairytale fans.
>>
>>160258063
They've said that brion is relatively easy to kill it just needs a lot of people to die in the process. By the looks of it the sphere is the actual body that looks like a parasitic plant. I'd guess the tactic is letting it infest someone then blasting it with the guy.
>>
>>160249335
Unless he learn nen
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.