[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there an anime where cocky, smug ass characters, specifically

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

File: capture.jpg (143KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
capture.jpg
143KB, 1920x1080px
Is there an anime where cocky, smug ass characters, specifically women, get completely rekt and broken down by someone that cant be fucked with?
>>
I think there's a thread with a fetish like this on /d/, OP.
>>
wow someone has mommy issues
>>
>>160242387
>rekt
>>>/9gag/
>>
>>160242387
You sound like you have some issues, OP. Maybe you should see a shrink.
>>
File: shinoa_ss.png (332KB, 522x620px) Image search: [Google]
shinoa_ss.png
332KB, 522x620px
>>160242387

Learn how to take a joke man.

She likes to play around, but the shit isn't that serious, where physical violence is necessary.
>>
>>160242490

That's terrible advice, a shrink never has your best interests in mind. All they (and society at large) cares about is that you're healthy enough to go in to work everyday and that you have enough money to pay them. YOU are the most qualified person for solving your own issues.
>>
>>160242387
There are one off episodes in dbz and maybe a few others but otherwise that theme only features prominently in hentai.

>>160242426
>>160242490
>>160242548
Go back to Redbit, white knights
>>
fatapulse doujins.
not anime btw
>>
>>160242426
>>160242490
>>160242548
Wow, you all misunderstood completely. I didnt mean use violence on someone, i meant the smugass gets outplayed, shutdown, tries to screw around with the wrong guy but it backfires and humiliates herself in the process. Do you feel what im saying?
>>
>>160242387
>Is there an anime where cocky, smug ass characters, specifically women, get completely rekt and broken down by someone that cant be fucked with?
Boku no Pico
>>
File: shinoa_s.jpg (103KB, 500x338px) Image search: [Google]
shinoa_s.jpg
103KB, 500x338px
>>160242697

>I don't like their posts
>Better insult them with buzzwords and generic gb2 [fill in the blank]

It amazes me how your lot never tires from being so predictable. Have some more Shinoa.
>>
>>160242387
Yes there are, just got a great one last season
>>
trouble at home, nerd?
>>
>>160242777
you just described Satanichia Kurumizawa McDowell from gabriel dropout
>>
>>160242777

That literally happens in the series. Just keep watching/reading.
>>
>>160242777
Not the guy who made that second reply in the thread, but that's very different, and I, personally, see nothing wrong with it.

Let me give it some thought, see if I can think of something.
>>
File: SPOPO'D.jpg (106KB, 671x759px) Image search: [Google]
SPOPO'D.jpg
106KB, 671x759px
>>160242387
Literally, Dragon Ball. Toriyama teaches women their place every fucking chance he gets
>You rike fighting?
>YOU GET HEAD SMASHED IN, YOU CRY IN FRON OF EVERYONE (Raffs)
>You android girl?
>YOU GET ABSORBED BY BIG BUG MAN, HAHAHHA YOU MARRY BALD MIDGET AND BECOME HOUSEWIFE, KNOW YOUR PLACE
>ChiChi? Martial artist?
>YOU BITCH NOW, YOU BITCH BABY MAKER SHUT UP BITCH
Even the new girl characters in Super get blown the fuck out
>>
>>160242777
>>160242948
Ah, can't believe it took me this long. It hasn't been adapted in the anime yet (probably will be in season 2, coming soon) but: One Punch Man, Fubuki's initial behavior (though her smug and controlling behavior is a cover for deep personal insecurity) when it finally runs into Saitama for the first time.

He shuts her down pretty handily, all just through verbal means, though he does brush aside her attempts at physical (esper) violence as he does so, too.
>>
>>160242926
I watched it all, it didnt feel good enough since it was the situation that put her down, not the guy. It needs to be something else, like a more calmer, casual environment so there is space for just character interaction.

>>160242948
Thanks, ive been thinking about this concept lately and its pretty hard to find

>>160243028
I watched all of DB, yeah i guess it gets it but i dont think its smug enough, up to todays standards at least
>>
>>160242697
You can't whiteknight a 2D character. Are you retarded?
>>
>>160243080
He also shuts down numerous other (non-female) characters who act smug, cocky, and superior toward him initially, some with a casual backhand, some with a pretty biting comment on how hard they're trying and how sad it is.

Saitama's a pretty secure guy, all told, and he's surrounded by people who play those games, even as he refuses to take part in them.
>>
>>160242777

Guren puts her in her place all the time. He is completely immune to her trolling and immediately goes to her when shit gets out of hand.
>>
>>160243179
Ill check it out, thanks
>>
Also, it's rather old-school, but, Cowboy Bebop. Spike and Jet see through and shut down Faye's BS pretty much from the very start, and only put up with having her around because she is actually pretty talented at bounty hunting, continuing to see through and point out her continuing BS throughout pretty much the entire series.
>>
bamperone for anymore
>>
File: laughing sluts.jpg (81KB, 445x303px) Image search: [Google]
laughing sluts.jpg
81KB, 445x303px
>>160242387
If you wanted some reaction images you should've just said so anon
>>
>>160244431
"both of you look a bit broken, sorry"
>>
File: capture.jpg (108KB, 445x303px) Image search: [Google]
capture.jpg
108KB, 445x303px
>>160244499
>>
>>160242387
Umineko, hell even Higurashi.
Of course you should be reading the VN instead
>>
>>160242387
Every single asanagi doujin
>>
>>160242387
You are describing a doujin here.
>>
>>160242387
The closest I can think of is https://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=anime&aid=10589
>>
>>160243151
>You can't whiteknight a 2D character. Are you retarded?

Of course you can. Are YOU retarded?

You fuckers were doing it right there, you were triggered the instant OP said he wants to see smug bitches destroyed and getting what they got coming.

Which does happen in anime quite often actually, when some character is an arrogant piece of shit it's usually a prelude to their downfall. That's a basic story convention after all.
>>
Look at this fucking request thread and people are seriously replying to it.

Shame on all of you.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.