[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You guys think the folks at Sunrise watched Voltron? It was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

You guys think the folks at Sunrise watched Voltron?

It was seriously way more enjoyable than both G reco and IBO...

Tfw the west does mecha/sentai better than the east.
>>
>>160240984

>Tfw the west does mecha/sentai better than the east.
Said no one ever.
>>
>>160241310
I just said it.

Watch all 3 series and then decide.
>>
>>160240984
I thought Toei owned Golion, though I get that isn't what you where going for.

Super Sentai is a franchise name and not a genre. Tokusatsu superhero maybe.
>>
>>160241831
>implying he cares
He's just here to stir up random /co/ vs. /a/ bullshit.
>>
>>160241310
>he never saw Megas XLR
>>
>>160241348
not him,but voltron story is bad,the human fights scene is also bad,because punches and kick lack impact since they show that off screen,the CGI fight is also mediocre,the pacing is bad,There is nothing that makes it unique or even well written,every character is badly drawn out,for a series that had 24-26 episode(I don't remember)everything just fall way to flat,its only popular because of branding
>>
>>160241831
>Sentai (戦隊 lit. "Task Force" or "Squadron") is a sub-genre of tokusatsu involving a team of superheroes. The most famous of these is Super Sentai, which established a majority of its characteristics and is one of the longest surviving examples of the genre.
>>
>>160242059
I'm not saying it's the best show in the world and nothing has it beat.

I'm saying it's better than G reco and IBO.
>>
>>160242055
go back to /co/

>>160240984
>Tfw the west does mecha/sentai better than the east.

only an american would say that. One that doesn't understand the concept of quality and good storytelling

G reco sucked though, that I can agree with you. Sunrise should give it a rest with gundam unless they really plan the next gundam well
>>
>>160242191
I'm not american. So your argument really falls apart right at the start.

Truly sucks cause you could've made a good point if you didn't include that part.
>>
>>160242191
I blame Sunrise forcing tomino to stretch his original idea of 26ep to 52,Everyone main problem was the pacing
>>
File: latest.png (370KB, 640x482px) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
370KB, 640x482px
>>160242055
Megas XLR was made by huge weebs who threw in a ton of references to anime. Hell, Evil Coop's mech was basically the love child of gelgoog and Sazabi.
>>
The shows fine but it was way too many faults to be considered great
>Cancerous fanbase
>God awful product distribution
>Keith and the Princess are the worst
>Steven Yeun's voice acting is shit
>>
Man for people who read subs all day you guys can't read for shit.

There is 0 mention of the show being great in my post.

I just say it's better than G reco and IBO.

Yet you all come in commenting about how the show isn't great.
>>
File: 1453892829715-1.png (344KB, 620x620px) Image search: [Google]
1453892829715-1.png
344KB, 620x620px
>>160240984
>Fujoshit
>and western fujoshit at that
>good in any way
>>
>>160242716
I'm the only one who mentioned great in a post
>>
they created robotech and saber rider from unpopular japanese anime
Does it mean japanese suck at editing their own shows?
>>
>>160242801
Point being that the main focus is that it's BETTER than recent mecha shows. Not that it's a stellar show itself.
>>
>>160243183
Why didn't you post this on /m/?
>>
>>160243342
/m/ too stuck up it's own butt.
>>
>>160242716
you came to the wrong place,we just want to shit on your opinion
>>
>>160242848
>Macross
>Unpopular

But yeah the two shows they stapled to it were unpopular, but the macross parts are the only thing people who liked robotech cared about anyways.
>>
So that means Netflix is literally saving anime? But /a/ told me that they are cancer?
>>
>>160243377
and /a/ isn't?
>>
>>160242191
>G reco sucked though, that I can agree with you.
Found the retard
>>
>>160243865
Can't go against a whole board about mechas.

Here you might find less fanatics.
Unfortunately here we have people who apparently think hate Japan but still would defend it with their lives if you compare it to another country.
>>
I actually enjoyed the Kiwi voice acting.
>>
>>160242134
>Better than two mecha shows.
>The West does better mech shows than the East everybody.
What a fucking idiot.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.