[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rubber men

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: oh_my_rubber.jpg (119KB, 506x270px) Image search: [Google]
oh_my_rubber.jpg
119KB, 506x270px
Why do I keep seeing this in the board? Who are these rubber men, and why is it getting everyone riled up?
>>
HxH, a manga which has an autistically stubborn fanbase that prides itself in consuming media with no asspulls, had their mangaka messiah introduce one of the biggest asspulls in recent shonen history, making "O My Rubber Nen" almost a synonym with "Asspull"
>>
>>160231986
It's Hisoka from Hunter x Hunter. Only watched the Anime and I don't know the context of this picture, but apparently it is a giant asspull or something. I was planning on reading the manga after finishing the manga, but the art is so bad I just couldn't.
>>
>>160231986
>o, my rubber MEN

wtf its O MY RUBBER NEN
>>
>>160232084
I meant to say "After finishing the Anime"...
>>
O
>>
He resurrected himself with his super power which we didn't know he could do. I'm just hoping the eventual anime will improve that scene.
>>
>>160232173
MY
>>
>>160232190
RUBBER
>>
>>160232257
MEN!
>>
>>160232178
You mean he used THAT?
>>
>>160232257
DUCK
>>
>>160231986
>o my rubber MEN
kek. 11/10
>>
File: 1499361381096.png (174KB, 996x435px) Image search: [Google]
1499361381096.png
174KB, 996x435px
>>160231986
A rubber man is a term in the gay community for someone who has sex in a clown costume. The term derives from the rubber prosthetic (nose and large shoes) as well as their heavy application of colourful make up- which gives their skin the appearance of something not dissimilar to rubber or even gum.
As you can see in that image the man in question is struggling with his secret double life. He feels guilt at his depravity but in times of stress he is immediately bombarded with fetishistic fantasies and memories of his previous participation in the gay community.
It is quite an iconic panel, inspiring the fujo of /a/. To show solidarity many posters repeat the two following Mantra
O
MY
RUBBER
MEN...!!

and

RUBBER
MEN
HAVE
SKIN
WITH
PROPERTIES
OF
BOTH
GUM
AND
RUBBER

An anime adaption is finally being slated for the year after next given how popular and commercially successful Yuri on Ice was.
>>
O
>>
>>160232421
MY
>>
>>160232618
RUBBER
>>
>>160232685
BALLS
>>
O
>>
MY
>>
>>160231986
This is the unfunniest /a/ meme in a long time.
>>
Forced meme people are desperate to pass off as an asspull for whatever reason, but essentially the gist of it is that he used an old established mechanic to give himself CPR with his power after getting shat on by another character
One year ago it made sense because it happened after one of the most anticipated fights in the series and the threads were constant shitsposting about who was going to win and it just ended up being a curbstomp
>>
>>160233134
On the contrary this is one of my favorite of the last year.
>>
>>160233193
>Old established anything
This is the meme that has to stop.
>>
>>160233193
So he's literally immortal as long as his body doesn't suffer severe damage, that's what I'm getting from this.
>>
>>160233193
This. It was funny the first week, but it's been more than a year and we keep having multiple threads daily. Also it's not an asspull at all, unless you are retarded or lack basic reading comprehension.
>>
>>160233193
>curbstomp
>one fighter versus an organised group who use outside tools
If it was so one sided, why cheat?
>>
>>160233134
Only because it's so overused by now.
>>
I still think it's funny, but mainly because I voice it as the LOLcat meme in my head.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.