[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>He didn't watch Endoresu Eito all the way through and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 641.jpg (25KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
641.jpg
25KB, 704x396px
>He didn't watch Endoresu Eito all the way through and enjoy each one

Are you a faggot?
>>
I'm an autist with a very low memory retention so I didn't even realize I was watching the same episodes with only minor differences until I read some posts on /a/ about it being the same episodes with the minor differences. Got a problem with that?
>>
No, are you?
>>
>>160225418
Why do you even watch anime?
>>
>>160225518
No, are you?
>>
>>160225518
>>160225552
Stop being tsundere and fuck already.
>>
Endless Eight filtered out the heathens. Only the faithful remain.
>>
File: 0142.png (183KB, 278x637px) Image search: [Google]
0142.png
183KB, 278x637px
>Blocks your timeline
>>
File: 1457673175058.png (40KB, 759x458px) Image search: [Google]
1457673175058.png
40KB, 759x458px
which one was the most annoying "Kyon-kun denwa"?
>>
>>160225345

Pretty much its just another way to bad mouth newfags. Most of the people who watched E8 didnt have a choice when it aired back in 2009 one week at a time. It was like an a trial fans had to go through and weeded a lot of casuals and a lot of people have some honor behind it. However, now a days we just use it to badmouth newfags cuz they werent there and they say Haruhi is shit because SAO created a pretty self insert spectacle for them, and eventually us and they are too fucking autist to be aware how big of a bunch of fucking retards they are.
>>
>>160226099
Second to last, obviously
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.