[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

As we all know, KyoAni's evil twin, or Anti-KyoAni, which

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20170724_011307.jpg (487KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170724_011307.jpg
487KB, 1536x2048px
As we all know, KyoAni's evil twin, or Anti-KyoAni, which is located right beside KyoAni's main office, has been putting out anime for just as long as KyoAni has. Can you name some of the works published by Anti-KyoAni? Pictured are KyoAni and Anti-KyoAni's headquarters.
>>
You mean Anime Do?
>>
I just finished their first anime ever, Mister Kobayashi, The Dragon's Butler. What a bleak, cruel show.
>>
>>160222527
I heard about that one. To think someone would make an anime so explicit with its child cruelty, like starving them to death and raping them. The director must have a very dark mind.
>>
Like On-K for its deep insights into the japanese Black Metal scene
>>
>>160222773
Boring show is boring.
>>
>>160222527
>>160222685
Plebs don't understand the beauty of Mister Kobayashi. The beauty is in the subtlety, the message that with the insignificance of all life and suffering in the grand scheme of the universe, Kobayashi and Tohru will still unite in the afterlife.
>>
File: mfw.png (1MB, 1050x945px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.png
1MB, 1050x945px
>>160222900
What an amazing romance
>>
>>160221708
The Exuberance of Haruto Suyamiza was broadcast in chronological order.
>>
>>160222900
And what was the message of the aggressive homophobia?
>>
I'm really looking forward to Yellow Evergarden next season, they better not fuck this up.
>>
>>160222900
I like the side characters of that show a lot.
Luco and Elmer shall be my husbandos
>>
Hinichijou was that comedy series full of western jokes, shit animation and a Sawano OST. They also made Hyoukai which was an action show with really awkward and deliberate directing that was clearly aiming it's messages and metaphors at idiots, kind of like an Imaishi anime.
>>
>>160223030
By using dragons, they could depict gay on gay violence in a way that was easier to understand, showing us the insane reality via fantasy of how closeted homosexuals commit violence on each other in order to hide their own insecurities and orientation.
>>
>>160223176
Ugh, hated Hinichijou, every joke was so unrelatable.
>>
>>160223286
I loved it. It was easy to understand, just like Family Guy.
>>
The 2012 classic, Niwaka demo Kirai Desu, was a little too much for me. Those kids wanted to be with the "in" crowd but but why they have to try so hard?
>>
>>160223387
Hey, at least there was no cheap drama and the main couple got together and kissed.
>>
Please don't remind me how shitty Tied¡ was.
>>
Anti-KyoAni is underrated.
Their endless stream of daring, controversial, hard-hitting anime that take people out of their comfort zone is something that really sets them apart.
Some of their work from some years ago was kinda crap, but the last few shows they've made in recent years have all been crazy rides that I'm glad to have experienced.
>>
>>160223459
So are you a butthurt Haruhifag or Keyfag?
>>
What would happen if they ever collaborated?
>>
Who made Chuunibyou? KyoAni or Anti-KyoAni?
>>
>Boring things are boring

Name a more apathetic quote, you can't.
>>
>>160223492
It will be a very average, sterile anime devoid of emotion. In other words a SHAFT anime.
>>
>KyoAni
Animated the shows I like
>Anti-KyoAni
Animated the shows I didn't like

I think I got it. Damn OP that was hard.
>>
>>160223518
2nd Season was by Anti-KyoAni
>>
>>160223576
The last three episodes of both seasons were anti-Kyoani.
>>
>>160223459
Too bad their already bad animation just keeps getting worse and worse.
>>
>>160223527
Then they would be saved in sales with actual interesting plots.
>>
>>160223596
Are we ever getting another season of K-Off?
>>
>>160223675
Yeah, I heard they're doing poorly and are getting bought out by Kadokawa and being forced to animate projects Kadokawa hands them, then not getting any of the profits.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.