[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Something is not quite right about this show. First there was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: THICCloli.jpg (170KB, 1427x805px) Image search: [Google]
THICCloli.jpg
170KB, 1427x805px
Something is not quite right about this show. First there was the scene about the teacher telling the kids to value harmony over civil rights and their lives with the two suits creeping in the shadows. Now there is this scene that looks like she is reading her some kind of propaganda.
>>
>>160214076
When Yamakan said moe was becoming fascist, I didn't think he meant literally.
>>
File: treason.png (375KB, 980x513px) Image search: [Google]
treason.png
375KB, 980x513px
Yeah their society is pretty fucked up in the background.
Didn't Kyoko say in the first episode that she'd get the death penalty for hate crimes if she rode on Hime like a horse? I don't think that was a joke.
>>
>>160214417
don't be stupid
>>
>>160214076
In the manga there's an alien invasion happening completely in the background, and it's slowly becoming more prevalent and relevant to the main plot (for want of a better word - this is still SoL, after all).
>>
buy the bd goyim.
>>
>>160214417
It's the name name as the show homie
>>
>>160215282
Is BD uncensored???
>>
>>160215562
>Yamakan
yes
>>
>>160215562
generally yes
the laws for dvds/blurays are much less strict than the ones for tv broadcasts
>>
>>160215672
What about the English bluray or dvds?
>>
File: Episode 4 Titles.png (925KB, 1279x719px) Image search: [Google]
Episode 4 Titles.png
925KB, 1279x719px
>>160214076
You can't stop watching now, next week is the vagina chapter, and quite probably sassassul the week after that.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.