[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just finished kuzu no honkai and I'm not satisfied with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: images.jpg (5KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5KB, 300x168px
I just finished kuzu no honkai and I'm not satisfied with the ending at all.
>>
They need to be scummier.
>>
Pretty sure that ending was made to deliberately blueball people as hard as possible.
>>
>>160210603
She literally got permission from her husband to cheat whenever she wants.
>>
>>160210404
If it was because Hanabi and Mugi didn't end up together, then just wait for the extra chapter.
Did you like what happened with Akane ?
>>
>>160211210
So they will end up together? I mean hanabi and mugi.
Well about akane I don't know I feel like it was pretty unfair . She didn't deserve it
>>
>>160210563
Hi Digibro!
>>
>>160210404
>>160211253
The show was written by a cake. It's female wish fulfillment bullshit. The animation was top tier though.
>>
Reminder that the mangaka ships Honey Bee x Ecchan.
>>
>>160211480
What animation? Half of the time it was panning over stills.
>>
>>160212024
Who cares, the girls were hot.
>>
>I'm not satisfied with the ending at all.
that sums up pretty much all japanese stories regardless of medium
>>
>>160210404
Who is the target audience for this show?
>>
>>160211210
>extra chapter
Wait what
>>
>>160213300
Me
>>
>>160211253
>So they will end up together? I mean hanabi and mugi.
Don't know about that. But most probably it will be about Hanabi and Mugi getting their happy ending romantically but not sure if it will be with each other or different people.
>Well about akane I don't know I feel like it was pretty unfair . She didn't deserve it
This story was about scummy people becoming better people which included Akane too. Every one got a good ending in the sense that they all became better people in the end.
>>
>>160213352
Google it.
>>
>>160213300
NTR
>>
File: 1428280607030.gif (476KB, 185x316px) Image search: [Google]
1428280607030.gif
476KB, 185x316px
This is why we need Christian values in our anime. NTR naturally leaves one unfulfilled.
>>
>>160211306
It was the ultimate proof of Digibro's casualness that he didn't enjoy it.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.