[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is this expression trying to convey?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: bleach.png (154KB, 492x376px) Image search: [Google]
bleach.png
154KB, 492x376px
What is this expression trying to convey?
>>
>>160204956
Disdain for a pointless last arc.
>>
>>160204956
fpbp, although every arc after aizen was captured was pointless
>>
bitches and whores
>>
Contempt and pity for an old man who was afraid of death.
>>
>>160204956
crawling in my skin
>>
>>160204956
>mfw someone rated Zidane near me
>>
>>160204956
>there's no backgrounds on this manga
>>
File: sad obese cat.jpg (39KB, 640x493px) Image search: [Google]
sad obese cat.jpg
39KB, 640x493px
>>160205135
I can't even read or write this meme without feeling sad.
>>
I tried so hard
>>
in the end
>>
it doesn't even matter
>>
>>160204956
Pity. Ichigo never enjoyed killing.
>>
>>160204956
He hasn't found the heart.
>>
>>160204956
Disbelief at the kind of poor writing that allowed him to beat someone who was just a hair short of omnipotence.
>>
Tanking sales
>>
>>160204956
Disappointment for this rushed conclusion.
>>
Shame that a dying kid made a dying man rush a 10 year arc to 4 years
>>
something, something more emotion than the entire manga of wan piss
>>
>>160204956
>this manga is full of forgetable characters
>>
Decent art and character design rendered totally inert by the story.
>>
>>160209754
The story was good but the anime was stopped during a filler arc explaining how Ichigo got his powers back.
It was the way the anime ended that left everybody pissed off.
Like having sex & right before climax the girl is like GTFO i'm leaving you then never calls you again & never says why she left like she did.

It's really shitty what they did to the Bleach fans & even today we support it by buying LPs, mangas, dvds, even even sky rocketed a fucking phone apps sales so high they were able to buy the TYBW arc art from Pierrot.

Yet they ignore all the anime fans & even go out of their way to exclude them...
>>
Did anyone else hate the Sternritters? I guess I'm a bit of an edgelord but a lot of them seemed like retarded filler, and I wasn't a fan of the A-Z powers.
>>
>>160211074
They gave us Mask De Masculine and Gremmy Thoumeaux so I can't hate them but I otherwise remember nothing about them. Hell I thought Facebook Friendster was the single best villain and ability in the whole goddamn series.
>>
>>160211858
I forgot about Mask De Masculine, he was pretty great. Also James (?). Gremmy annoyed me because he didn't immediately kill Kenny
>>
Dead series.
>>
>>160213088
hardly
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.