[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it morally justifiable to untie it, /a/ ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

Is it morally justifiable to untie it, /a/ ?
>>
File: spookdesu.png (168KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
spookdesu.png
168KB, 512x512px
>>160194120
>morals
>>
File: 1490198080993.jpg (106KB, 554x439px) Image search: [Google]
1490198080993.jpg
106KB, 554x439px
>>160194174
Morals are important desu
And fun to discuss too.
>>
The point is that it isn't. That's why you go to hell as well, once you die.

That's the whole point of: "When one person is cursed, two graves are dug."

Of course, leaving the themes of the show aside it's something that's up to discussion, and I would dare say than in some of the circumstances shown in the show thus far (by this I mean the past 3 seasons and what we've seen of the current one), the use of the curse has been either justified or understandable (i.e. some person was driven to the extreme, and used it either as a last resort or because that person was already broken/dead inside).
>>
I still can't believe that last episode was a fucking yandere lesbian manzai duo episode. Jesus Christ.
>>
>>160195943
Another way to see the "hell" aspect of it, is as a burden you must carry for killing someone, and not as hell itself. After all, murder isn't exactly easy to take for most people, and untying the red thread is effectively committing murder.
It's also important to take into consideration that, for one to unties the thread, they must first contact the girl and receive the doll. So, untying it is never an act of self defense, but effectively a planned out murder or the person who is causing you any damage.
>>
>>160195997
The last episode was a girl being bullied and thinking her friend did it.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.