[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Psycho Pass S2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Psycho_Pass_2.jpg (39KB, 854x471px) Image search: [Google]
Psycho_Pass_2.jpg
39KB, 854x471px
What went so wrong?
>>
Nothing of consequence could happen because of the movie.
>>
hiring a different writer I guess
>>
>the new inspector turned out to be that 1 chick who was in school

at least they put her in but then she became a mindfucked puppet
>>
The Makishima replacement. I liked just about everything else (Tsunemori's advancement, the new inspectors' personalities, the stuff with brain-boss, etc.) but the villain was just so god awful that it ruined everything.
>>
>>160185835
it was just treading water
>>
File: 1423432472336.png (902KB, 1100x500px) Image search: [Google]
1423432472336.png
902KB, 1100x500px
No Kogami. Not enough of the old cast in general. Too much pizza just for the sake of t.
>>
>>160185835
Basically everything. The plot was horrible, most of the new cast sucked, the animation/art was terrible, etc.
>>
It literally doesn't matter. It was filler.
>>
>>160185835
>What went so wrong?
Ubukata strikes again
>>
>>160185835
Had none of S1's staff.
From the interviews, you get the impression that they weren't serious and were just having fun shitting up the story.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.