[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

KyoAni

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: nukyoani.jpg (492KB, 1056x1139px) Image search: [Google]
nukyoani.jpg
492KB, 1056x1139px
Are they ever going to get their shit back together?
>>
Munto? Really?
>>
Air was a bad adaptation. Also, reminder that Yukito was in Clannad (pic related)
>>
all the new shows are great imo
>>
>>160160413
If we're comparing the two, i'd gladly choose New KyoAni anyday.
>>
>>160160413
>Kanon and Air had compelling narratives and nuanced characterizations but not Hyouka
>Munto wasn't utter trash
Plus, Koe no Katachi came out recently and it was great.
>>
File: Patrician chart.png (972KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Patrician chart.png
972KB, 1000x1000px
>>
>>160163075
Do I have to finish the series to watch the movie?
>>
>>160163132
For Tamako I mean.
>>
>>160163132
Haruhi or Tamako? Either way it's yes.
>>
Literally half of those older shows look unwatchable. If you can look at those Downs syndrome character designs and not throw up you should be shot in the face.
>>
>>160163075
The actual pleb filter should be any of the older shows, as people like >>160163265 show.
>>
>>160162054
I think Nagisa showed up once in Haruhi
>>
>>160163433
To be fair Air was garbage, but not due to character designs.
>>
>tfw hyouka isn't moeshit or haremshit enough to be appreciated by /a/
>>
>>160163498
I agree. But the attitude towards the art is the point.
>>
>>160162645
>imo
>>
>>160163488
Kanako from Tomoyo After and Keropii from Kanon are also in Clannad. Ayu, Makoto, and Nayuki from Kanon are also in Air.
>>
>>160160413
Old kyoani - 2 good shows
New kyoani - 2 bad shows (due to weak source material)

I don't see a problem. But honestly, only normalfags think kyoani sucks or that modern kyoani is bad. They're doing better than ever and all their shows are so well made they make the rest of the industry look like total chumps. /a/ is going to implode when VEG comes out and will be in 24/7 damage control mode.
>>
>>160163709
Which two were bad?
>>
>>160163853
Phantom and Chunibyo
>>
>>160160413
Hyouka aside the rest of the right side are just time killer SoL series that didn't really had much impactful story.
Their art improved over the years but direction is either not there or all over the place.
>>
>>160160413
The only good Kyoani was Full Metal Panic everything else is shit
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.