[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you guys think Studio Wit believes The Ancient Magus Bride

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

I mean a lot of ccompanies are backing this anime adaption. Crunchyroll are going out of their way to release the first 3 episodes in theaters and are heavily sponsoring it. Production IG are also putting a lot of money in this moreso than WIT.

Do they think it may be the closest to a animated Harry Potter? Anyway I am just surprised because this series is one of my favorite manga and never expected this amount of passion into it. Heck its getting 2 cours.

The PV looks great as well.
https://youtu.be/yufqwX8AwDg
>>
How popular is the manga sales-wise? That's probably where they're getting the confidence for an adaptation.
>animated Harry Potter
They're barely alike. LWA is closer.
>>
>>160144670
I would agree but the anime for LWA was a dissapointing. It also lacks the atmosphere and doesn't set in London like Magus Bride.

The Manga already sells about 300k without the anime.
>>
Not long ago people were laughed at for reading it because it's a "josei" manga. Now it's supposed to be a top seller.
>>
>>160145637
>Not long ago people were laughed at for reading it because it's a "josei" manga
It's been popular here for years, that's just shitposting like everything gets.
> Now it's supposed to be a top seller.
What does /a/ have to do with sales? Plenty of stuff /a/ mocks sells well, and plenty of actual josei (which this isn't, of course) sells well.
>>
>>160144452
>Studio Wit
Is it on the Production Committee?
If not: Reminder that this is a work-for-hire.
>>
>>160144452
I believe they will continue to fuck it up just like the OVA they made. like everything else they touch with their ungodly budgets spent completely on animation while they neglect writing.
>>
>>160144802
MahouYome isn't set in London, it's a few hours west of London where Elias lives. Simon's parish hasn't been named, though, so there's plenty of possible locations it could be.
>>
>>160144452
>Crunchyroll are going out of their way to release the first 3 episodes in theaters
What?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.