[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

M.D. Geist

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: geist.jpg (32KB, 485x484px) Image search: [Google]
geist.jpg
32KB, 485x484px
Is this the ultimate hardcore anime?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxHgVBpKNEo
>>
Not even close. M.D Geist had the reputation of being one of the worst anime ever or a reason.
>>
It has one of the best soundtracks as far as 80s OVAs go, but you have to be braindead to think that either OVA was good.
>>
I unironically enjoyed the first OVA. Probably because I applied 80s standards when watching it.
>>
>he never saved /a/
>>
I fucking love the 80's/Road Warrior/HnK aesthetic. Is there anything actually good that has that kind of style?
>>
A certain reviewer once said "M.D Geist is about a super soldier on a post apocalyptic planet that goes around and brutally murders people and it's not nearly as awesome as it sounds, it's quite the opposite".

I didn't listen and still watched it. I will never get those 45 minutes back.
>>
literally the greatest anime of all time
>>
File: mdgeistinanutshell.jpg (344KB, 812x731px) Image search: [Google]
mdgeistinanutshell.jpg
344KB, 812x731px
Best review ever.
>>
>>160143239

He's a faggot then.
>>
M.D. Geist is kino
>>
I was disappointed when I found out that he is not a real medical doctor.
>>
I remember when the most dangerous came to save /a/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffl4HDp-_S4
>>
>>160140273
Isnt he basically Yazan Gable put into cryo and woken up when everything is wrekt?
>>
>>160145538
I wish Modgeist would come back save us again
>>
>>160140659
>M.D Geist had the reputation of being one of the worst anime ever or a reason
Only by newfags. Oldfags know that MD geist is one of best manliest anime ever made
>>
>>160146118
No, newfags only know of M.D Geist from that one mod faggot mod who shit up /a/ years ago. If you actually followed anime at all in the 90's M.D Geist was pretty notorious since it was touted as THE NEXT AKIRA only to end up being this poorly directed muddy mess of animation errors.

There's much better "manime" to watch than M.D Geist. The only people who like it are braindead faggots who think that anything that isn't moeshit is automatically good.
>>
>>160142644
>never saved /a/
>never saved humanity in the movies either
It's like pottery.
>>
>>160147846
>Implying Modgeist did anything wrong
He was right
>>
>>160148025
He just made the K-On generals more frequent and even worse, he even went as far as fucking up /c/.

It was funny at first but in the end Modgeist was no better than an attention whoring tripfag.
>>
>>160140273
damn, Char really worked himself out
>>
If you don't like M.D Geist then you're just a faggot. As simple as that.
>>
File: 1487582821650.png (428KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1487582821650.png
428KB, 640x480px
>>160147846
>There's much better "manime" to watch than M.D Geist.
No there isn't you fucking faggot because M.D Geist isn't just the best anime of all time, it's literally the best piece of art any human has made across all mediums
>>
If I want to watch M.D Geist, which translation should I go for?

I know nothing about the series but the video OP posted made me curious.
>>
>>160151719
Lurk forever.
>>
>>160140273
M.D. Geist is pretty fucking badass. Good shit right there.
>>
File: md geist.gif (642KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
md geist.gif
642KB, 300x200px
I unironically like M.D. Geist unlike most people in this thread.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.