[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>anime where literally every single female is either a gigantic,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: nichi.jpg (51KB, 650x365px) Image search: [Google]
nichi.jpg
51KB, 650x365px
>anime where literally every single female is either a gigantic, neurotypical bitch or simply fucked in the head
How did they get away with this?
>>
Sounds pretty realistic.
>>
>>160127695
Get away with what? Fuck off.
>>>/v/
>>>/pol/
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>160127750
Get away with achieving mild success with something that includes zero of what the industry is ruled by, perfect and flawless girls, maybe?
>>
1. Japanese reality
2. Most of the series was just Tadakuni's dream anyway
>>
>>160127816
it flopped
>>
>>160128139
Seriously?, Japan's taste is pretty shit then
>>
>>160128139
which made the author give up on the manga
There was no mild success, and no "getting away" with anything
>>
>>160128139
Did it at least pass the Manabi line, or are we talking full Lotte no Omocha here?
>>
>>160127695
>implying the /lit/ girl and jack romance wasn't the most pure thing to come out of anime in years
>>
It fit with the atmosphere of the show. The girls were supposed to be foreign beings.
>>
>>160128079
>2. Most of the series was just Tadakuni's dream anyway
That was just the finale though
>>
Boys can be cute girls too. There should be a second season!
>>
I love watching cockroaches and vermin show us their ignorance.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.