[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this anime belongs in the dumpster. defend it if you can

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

this anime belongs in the dumpster. defend it if you can which you cant
>>
>>160103677
all animes belong in the dumpster. defend em if you can which you cant
>>
>>160103728
Anyone who browses /a/ is probably in the dumpster. So it is a perfect fit.
>>
>Amy Lee: The anime
>>
File: 202857.jpg (23KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
202857.jpg
23KB, 225x350px
The OP song and Re-L make it worthwhile
>>
I can't defend it.
>>
>>160103677
It doesn't.
What can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.
>>
>>160103677
COME AND SAVE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>160103677
>defend it if you can which you cant
Pale cuties with black hair and blue eyeshadow are literally my fetish

Fuck you, InCase
>>
I wanted to watch a confusing sorta cyberpunk thing and that's exactly what I got.
>>
Texhnolyze for normies
>>
Pino a cute. What more defence does it need?
>>
>>160103728
>animes
You should be on a dumpster.
>>
YOU COMPLETE MY FAITH
>>
muh raisins
>>
Why is it that Ergo Proxy and Elfen Lied are the two most hated anime on this board?

hard mode: avoid using the word "pretentious"
>>
I'm actually genuinely curious if anyone can defend this shit, still so much people eat it up.
>>
>>160106206
RAISON D'ÊTRE
>>
File: shiroe.png (134KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
shiroe.png
134KB, 300x450px
>>160106581
HERO OF JUSTICE!
>>
>>160106426
Elfen Lied is a bunch of edgy bullcrap just to be shocking and with no other meaning or purpose. Ergo Proxy had some pretty big story board issues, but that's nothing unusual for anime. The concept and plot behind EP is solid as fuck and doesn't deserve the hate it gets. Lain is 5x closer to EL, and even that's an unfair comparison.
>>
>>160106783
Extra-Hard mode: avoid using the word "edgy"
>>
File: buramu.jpg (551KB, 1392x722px) Image search: [Google]
buramu.jpg
551KB, 1392x722px
>>160106841
How about you avoid posting?
>>
>>160106783
>Elfen Lied is a bunch of edgy bullcrap just to be shocking and with no other meaning or purpose.
It's obviously meant as a metaphor to symbolize the psychological impact of abuse and repression. If you're too stupid to not understand something that obvious then it's not the show's fault.
>>
>>160107041
Edgy is such a buzzword. Stop being such a reddit-tier faggot and fuck off, you dull cunt.
>>
>>160107123
Might wanna change your diaper.
>>
>>160106841
Extreme hard mode: don't use words at all. Explain everything with one single anime image
>>
>>160106841
Extreme hard mode: don't use words at all. Explain everything with one single anime image
>>
>>160103677
Its meh. Not terrible but I don't really care if it is in the dumpster or not. The overall story line was a bit nonsensical with the whole humanity made an overly complex system to restore earth's biosphere which necessitated tons of complicated mechanisms that obviously broke down. I don't even remember the cities actually doing any work on the environment to restore earth so what exactly is their purpose in the recovery plan. (Giving them nukes certainly doesn't seem like a good plan).

The end revealed premise is essentially Wall-E just much darker and edgy. And at least in Wall-E earth just naturally recovered with humans gone. It also makes no sense to have self aware proxies with supa powers and then proceed to try and wipe them out after the project is over as that is a sure fire way to inspire loyalty. Ergo Proxy has some interesting ideas but I don't really see why not compact it into a cube and throw into dumpster.
>>
>>160103677
Interesting concept, interesting character design, terrible execution.
>>
>>160106783
This. I watched Texhnolyze, SE Lain and Ergo Proxy in succession.
I really liked Texhnolyze.
EP was enjoyable.
SE Lain was somewhat empty, but an interesting concept.
Out of those 3 the one i see dissed the most is Texhnolyze and praised the most being Lain. Ive allways found that odd.
>>
>>160107248
the cities were experiments. that's why they were designed to destroy themselves (or each other) when the time was due.
>>
I thought it was fine.
>>
it was pretty good, and the music too
But it would have been better if it was movie
Some parts were really boring so I had to skip
>>
>>160103677
PLEASE COULD YOU STOP THE NOISE I'M TRYING TO GET SOME REEEESSSTTT
>>
File: puzzled proxies.jpg (105KB, 912x720px) Image search: [Google]
puzzled proxies.jpg
105KB, 912x720px
This is my defense.
>>
File: aa.png (821KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
aa.png
821KB, 1280x720px
>>160103677
Pino exists and she's amazing
>>
>>160103677
I liked it, a lot.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.