[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GOBLIN SLAYER 13

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

Why is it that Goblin Slayer is so edgy, but you still love his edginess?

Dude is literally goblin Hitler.
>>
>>160103032
Fans relate to his single mindedness and aspergers. Also I'm a sucker for armor.
>>
>>160103187
>aspergers
He's more of an autist than asperger.
>>
>>160103032
But I don't love this series. I enjoy it, but that's it.
>>
File: 1483084894973.png (255KB, 438x277px) Image search: [Google]
1483084894973.png
255KB, 438x277px
>>160103032
>Dude is literally goblin Hitler
You answered it yourself. He combines my love for genocidal acts against inferior races with my love for genocidal acts against inferior fictional races.
>>
File: 1463623301613.jpg (22KB, 474x336px) Image search: [Google]
1463623301613.jpg
22KB, 474x336px
>>160103032
Hitler was a pussy who could only kill women by his own hands. Hitler was sent by the Jews to destroy Germany.
>>
I mean if Jews were literal goblins I think a lot more people would like Hitler. The difference is Goblin Slayer is doing an objectively good thing for everyone by putting down a menace that literally rape and kill whole villages of innocent citizens.
inb4 /pol/ tries to say they are.
>>
Because driven operator characters are always fun. He is focused on a thing to a point where he can come up with extremely creative and fascinating ways of executing it. His edginess is also very grounded: the first time we are introduced to him is after a merry band of adventurers was massacred, raped and mutilated by the members of a race that for what we've been shown has the same modus operandi, so him continuing to kill them feels justified and satisfying, in a sense he isn't simply killing them, he is avenging all their victims and rescuing all the future adventurers. Not to mention that his personal circumstances make any insanity justified.

Also you can't really compare him to hitler, more like the punisher or whomever targets a certain group of people because goblins are more comparable to that: there is no real choice or diversity in their existence, they are all about killing, raping and pillaging so there is no real reason as humans not to eradicate them.
>>
>>160103650
aspergers is a form of autism anon.
>>
>>160104499
/pol/ would say Jews are worse than goblins.
>>
>>160105523
Jewblins.
>>
>>160104499
Goblins are niggers, they rape and kill in a simple barbaric way unlike the japs and jews.
>>
>>160103032
>Dude is literally goblin Hitler.
>Dude is literally a saint.
Everyone loves saints, man.
>>
Where is the new chapter btw? or is there another hiatus?
>>
Why do i have the feel next chapter will have Gs going Doomguy on the dead gob lord body and Priestess stopping his rampage?
>>
New chapter when? I wanne see him killing the leader
>>
>>160110488
in 3 days.
>>
I just want to see more gobos killed.
>>
File: SlaaneshChampion.jpg (1MB, 1500x2055px) Image search: [Google]
SlaaneshChampion.jpg
1MB, 1500x2055px
>>160103032
It is the rape we enjoy.
>>
Where do you get the HQ scans? All I can find on my own is rehosted garbage.
>>
>>160103187

I'm testing some fashion in Dark Souls 2 for him, and I find the Heide Knight Mask to be a good fit for his helmet, and using Faraam for his chest piece.
>>
>>160109904
That would never happen. He's going to take his head as a trophy and kill more gobs
>>
Anyone know when the next chapter is out and translated?
>>
Goblin Slayer LN 3 comes out next month. I want to look forward to it, but I don't want to look forward to uni.
>>
>>160117764
What about chapter 14? I'm thirsty for more, god damn it
>>
>>160117958
Next week, always at the end of the month
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.