[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>filler arc is better than the actual story

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

>filler arc is better than the actual story
>>
>mememoneyman is a better arc, and its filler
That's not how you spell Waking the Dragons you little thing
>>
>>160095460
Fuck no it wasn't. Filler arcs in DM were hot garbage that you only liked because you were a retarded child brainwashed into buying their shit.
>>
File: G-8_Arc.png (236KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
G-8_Arc.png
236KB, 640x480px
I always thought G-8 was cannon and Foxy was the filler until I read the manga ... being between Water 7 and Skypiea , Foxy with the standard "we are gonna have some tournament shit that would have nothing to do with the main story" felt way more like filler than G-8. Foxy is easily the worst ark for me with only the final fight being somewhat memorable.
>>
>>160095514
Digital World Arc
>many of the villains were pre-established
>Seto Kaiba, the best character, gets a lot of focus
>they get as close as they can to killing a major character, even if it's Tristan
Waking the Dragons
>evil cult or something
>the villains are forgettable, except Mai, who does fuck all besides duel Joey once
>DUDE MORE THAN INFINITE ATTACK POINTS LMAO
>>
File: key_art_black_butler_ii.jpg (50KB, 900x350px) Image search: [Google]
key_art_black_butler_ii.jpg
50KB, 900x350px
>>160095460
>filler season is better than the actual story
>>
>>160095893
>Dartz and Raphael
>Forgettable

top kek
>>
>>160095845
We definitely need more canon antagonists like the VA who was in charge of G8; relying on intelligence and exploiting how stupid Luffy, Zoro, and the others are.
>>
>>160095460
Not better than canon but some of the One Piece filler really helps to sell the bond between the strawhats and the feeling that they are travelling for long time, in the manga it seems like they are just running into a shichibukai or some thing with global importance every island.
>>
>>160095845
The Davy Back Fight was super fun and creative though
>>
File: When he hasnt read the manga.png (557KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
When he hasnt read the manga.png
557KB, 1280x720px
>>160095460
>Watching the anime
Dumb nostalgiafag
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.