[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Madoka Plothole

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

WHY DOESN'T MADOKA GIVE HALF OF SAYAKA'S GRIEF SEED TO HOMURA AND HALF TO HERSELF?

Was just rewatching this scene and can't believe I hadn't thought about this before.
>>
>Why didn't all 3 of them just die instead
>>
File: 08.jpg (77KB, 618x476px) Image search: [Google]
08.jpg
77KB, 618x476px
>>160086215
>imblyging you can divide a soul into two
>>
I'd give my seed to Homura.
>>
>>160086215
You know that doesn't solve the fundamental problem of being a lich stuck in a battle royale, right ?
Also I'm pretty sure past a certain point you're fucked beyond hope.
>>
>>160086215
When was it established the grief seeds can be split?
>>
>>160087326
Well we see grief seeds being used multiple times to charge soul gems.

So Madoka uses the grief seed to charge Homura's soul gem. Then she charges her own.

If the grief seed can't fully fill up Homura's soul gem, Madoka should just move the grief seed away from Homura when Homura's 50% full. Then she moves the grief seed next to her own and fills her own gem to 50% (or even 25%, she still survives).
>>
>>160086588
ill give my seed to you, anon~!!!
>>
>>160086215

Wait, I can't remember. How do we know that was Sayaka's grief seed? It'd be really cool if it was.

Also, yes I guess you can use a grief seed multiple times (don't have to use it all at once), but maybe they were both despairing so hard that they needed to use all of one in order for one to barely survive.
>>
>>160087802
It has a musical staff on it.
>>
>>160086215
M-madoka's plothole? Lewd
>>
File: madoka.jpg (12KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
madoka.jpg
12KB, 225x225px
>>160086215
Madoka is one of the worst written character i've see in a while.
To the pont where i enjoyed nothing but the battle animation.

Why the fuck this anime is praised for ? Beside the desconstruction meme ?
>>
>>160086215
Maybe if you used your brain, you can get it.

In that moment, Madoka doesn't care about herself at all.
All she wants is for Homura to go back in time and fix everything.
>>
Homura can reset time.
>>
>>160088956
This their friends were dead
>>
>>160088102
it's worth for the clusterfuck in the movie. I wish madoka did her part, clearly poor homura was overstrained plot wise but it was fun to watch. Ah i mean they are all fucking dead anyway and their world isn't developed for the watcher to care enough if it succumbs to witches or whatever.
>>
>>160088102
The best description I've heard of it at some point was that it was a creative failure but a marketing success. It had a premise that was very good at hooking people and maintained a level of coherence that motivated them to purchase it, but once the novelty and suspense wear off it's really nothing special.

SHAFT knew this from the beginning, which is why they dropped everything they were doing to milk Madoka for everything it was worth while they had a chance. Compare that to how they handle Monogatari, which they know has true and lasting value.
>>
>>160088102
It is awesome.
>>
>>160088956
/thread
>>
>>160088102
It's fun but overrated as fuck.
>>
>>160089720
What kind of speculation did you pull that from?
>>
Replying to this bait thread because I'm a sucker.

>>160086215
Yes, grief seeds can be used multiple times. But they still have limited purification ability, so you cannot use them an infinite number of times. So maybe the grief seed simply has been used before already.
Also, Madoka saw how shitty everything is so she wanted Homura to fix it and maybe not even survive in this shitty world, even if it were possible. She knows that the whole system is built on them witching out, so it is going to happen sooner or later and she can't do anything about it (but Homura can).

>>160088102
Pacing, OST, artstyle, direction.
I personally also enjoy the story, but I can see that some might not.

>>160089720
Yeah, sure, marketing. That's why I like it so much despite not having heard anything about it before watching it.
And as I said, the main merit with Madoka lies in its technical aspects, not in its story. Sure, you can argue that any fictional work's main point is its story, but I have a very different opinion. Compare games: Story here is a rather minor point, gameplay usually is much more important. If you wanted to just do a story, why not do a movie? Why not write a book?
Same for anime. Sure, story is important. But exploiting the medium is even more important, at least to me.
Right, Madoka might not be a good book, or a good live-action series. But it's a great anime.
>Compare that to how they handle Monogatari, which they know has true and lasting value.
Bait posts for the bait thread, I see.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.