[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>best musician of the five >wealthy but not greedy or elititst

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: 1494799050720.png (953KB, 1250x1250px) Image search: [Google]
1494799050720.png
953KB, 1250x1250px
>best musician of the five
>wealthy but not greedy or elititst
>generous
>thoughtful
>intelligent
>present but not oversized breasts
>great body and willing to cosplay in it
>passionate and curious about exploring the world
>loves surprises
>probably into kinky shit but will save it for the one she loves
>long, soft, silky hair

Tsumugi "Mugi" Kotobuki is absolutely perfect and the best member of Houkago Tea Time, and you literally cannot argue otherwise. Keep your forced BLACKED memes out of this thread, also.
>>
>>160083242
yeah no shit shes the best no one is arguing that
>>
Anon, you know she's flawless when her haters only can fabricate her flaw based on non-canon bullshit doujin.
>>
>>160084988
>non-canon bullshit
Also called "lies and slander".
>>
>>160083242
Agree on most of the points.
However, her butt is too thicc.
>>
>>160083242
>Fucks niggers
>>
>>160083242
I agree that Mugi is the best member of Houkago but Ui is still best girl in general.
>>
File: YuiJam.gif (557KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
YuiJam.gif
557KB, 400x225px
>>160083242
She may be perfect, but my waifu Yui is the best keion to me. Some say that one who lacks faults lacks character. That's subjective anyway, but as far as musicianship, Mugi fucking plinks quarter notes in the background on literally every song, so you have no concrete basis on which to claim she's the best musician. Anyone who's been playing since they were fucking 2 can do that. Yui on the other hand learned to play lead AND sing simultaneously in a matter of a few months. Yui is the MVP
>>
>>160083242
>eyebrows
>eyebrows
>eyebrows
>eyebrows
>eyebrows
>eyebrows
>>
File: 1498293315741.gif (232KB, 250x206px) Image search: [Google]
1498293315741.gif
232KB, 250x206px
>You will never be asked if you would like fries with that by her

Why even live?
>>
>>160086410
Minako Kotobuki has the best voice of the five main seiyuu tbqh
>>
>>160083242
>blacked meme
>forced
Is this the kind of metal gymnastics cucks have to go through?
>>
Ritsu a best. How can other foreheads even compete?
>>
>>160083242
Still discussing this?

Watch Bang Dream.
>>
>>160087411
>>>/pol/

>>160087428
I did. It was shit.
>>
File: Mugi raid.png (358KB, 833x700px) Image search: [Google]
Mugi raid.png
358KB, 833x700px
>>160083242
Every fucking Mugi thread
>>
>>160087428
I'd rather watch k-on
>>
>>160086410
Mugi was an accomplished pianist before joining HTT.
>>
>>160087683
Literally everyone but Yui was a pretty well-versed and experienced musician before HTT.
>>
>when mugi wants to do mundane shit she's never had to do because she's rich

HNNNGGGG I need a girl like her in my life
>>
>>160087764
>Literally everyone
Literally what?
What he meant was Mugi already won a piano contest when she was a kid. She's prodigy.

Also,
>Yui just started guitar at High School
>Mio & Ritsu at middle school or something
>>
>>160087948
I just said everyone but Yui. I won't dispute that Mugi is a prodigy, but everyone else was also good at their instruments before HTT.
>Azusa has a musical background since her parents are both in a jazz band and her introductory episode shows she's a stellar guitarist
>Mio and Ritsu have both been passionate with their respective instruments and have played them every day since they started when they were younger.

But as for musicianship for the band, Mugi's ability isn't very well displayed since her parts are simpler than the others so you can't really claim she's better. And Mio writes all of the band's songs too so you might not even be able to claim that Mugi is better at music theory as a musician.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.