[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hokuto no ken Light?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

File: HokutoNoKen_anime.jpg (88KB, 640x511px) Image search: [Google]
HokutoNoKen_anime.jpg
88KB, 640x511px
So, Hokuto no ken can really drag, and the passing can be slow with no point at points.

Is any list of episodes that have mostly the good stuff, or something.

I love it, but other people wouldnt be pattient enough to get to Toki....

or is there a Hokuto edit of the old show to make it shorter?
>>
File: 1448230576854.jpg (47KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1448230576854.jpg
47KB, 400x400px
>>160076522

just skip 2 minutes ahead whenever one of the kids is on screen and talking.

Watching ken slaughter everything in his path with a voice pitched higher than most women can do is amusing and rewarding in its own way.

Just take it slow, don't try to marathon watch episodes.
>>
File: 66486934.jpg (91KB, 720x704px) Image search: [Google]
66486934.jpg
91KB, 720x704px
>>160076522
I mean, sure there is movies and other stuff...
But I like alot the music of the original and some scenes are strongs than some of the remakes.
>>
>>160076522
>I love it, but other people wouldnt be pattient enough to get to Toki....

Their problem. If they are not manly enough to support some fillers they can go fuck themselves.
>>
File: Ash-vs-Souther-small.jpg (104KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Ash-vs-Souther-small.jpg
104KB, 500x375px
>>160076640
I dont say it for myself
I watch the entire thing and love it, Im a fan of everything on it.

I say it because I remember I showing the show to a friend, and he gave up just 2 episodes before getting to Toki rescue.

He was in the "mutant guns" part.

He just thought it was dragging alot.
And I was like "you are going so close so stuff get good" but he didnt bother.

Probably season 1 being so long burned him down or something.
>>
>>160076522
either read the manga or sit through the old anime
you can burn through manga a lot quicker
>>
So In resume
Would you say everything in the show is important to see.
Except maybe removing 45 minutes of Lynn screaming "KEEEEN" would help?
>>
File: raoh punch.gif (827KB, 426x320px) Image search: [Google]
raoh punch.gif
827KB, 426x320px
>>
>>160077124
>in resume
where's that picture of the cross-eyed girl drinking a box of milk/juice when you need it?
>>
File: raoh punch.gif (2MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
raoh punch.gif
2MB, 320x180px
>>160079184
>>
I honestly loved all of it even the 5 recap episodes in a row, definitely my favorite anime.
>>
i honestly love the show but my hyperactive brain just cant stand the tv filling.
>>
>>160081425
but the filler actually gave shin screen time
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.