[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Angel wings keep the host warm in cold climates, but what evolutionary

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

Angel wings keep the host warm in cold climates, but what evolutionary advantage do bat wings bring?
>>
>>160075421

Moe.
>>
ero zone
>>
>>160075421
They could be used to regulate heat. Or maybe they didn't appear until humanity was already the dominate species and there was no need for them to bring an advantage to continue existing.
>>
>>160075421
They look slutty, making them more likely to attract mates.
>>
>>160075421
Flight.
>>
>>160075421
provided flight is still viable, an advantage is that bat wings don't have the biological requirements of growing and maintaining temporary feathers. Takes resources to grow them, they fall out, repeat.

Bat wings just sort of are there. However the lack of covering is dual edged. Can radiate heat to keep body temp neutral, but for that same reason they could lead to hypothermia very quickly.
>>
File: 1496166124995.png (588KB, 720x940px) Image search: [Google]
1496166124995.png
588KB, 720x940px
Hopefully vampirism.
>>
>>160075421
Could be expanded in hot, but shaded areas to radiate body temp, or compressed to conserve heat. Could also absorb solar heat by expanding them in the sun.

Basically the same thing as the spinosaurus or any animal with long, thin ears that lives in the cold.
>>
>>160076208
I want to ____ this ____ vampire
>>
>>160075509
This. Good for rubbing and licking
>>
>>160075421
Why is that boy wearing a bra?
>>
>>160076650
Why not?
>>
I hate to do this, but sauce?
Can't get anything on all the search engines I know of.
>>
>>160075421
They can act as a radiator, helping to get rid of excess heat. Which is necessary for the kind of characters that have them, for they are way to hot.
>>
>>160077344
It's this season's current monster girls show. Featuring a centauride who's a big girl for you and me and them and her.
>>
>>160075421
flight
>>
File: cw51-05.png (169KB, 1106x1600px) Image search: [Google]
cw51-05.png
169KB, 1106x1600px
Yes bat wings are cute but I will raise that with small angel wings.
Aren't they cute?
>>
>>160078502
>Aren't they cute?
Are Rin Tezuka's arms cute?
If you choose yes you are sick weirdo with deformity fetish.
If you choose no you choose the only correct answer.
>>
File: Lewd.png (188KB, 487x693px) Image search: [Google]
Lewd.png
188KB, 487x693px
>>160077344
Centaur no Nayami, localised in English as A Centaur's Life. The opening chapter of the manga is literally about them looking at each other's vaginas, a plot sadly not carried over to the first episode. I sincerely hope it's either in a later episode or a BR ova.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.