[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't stand it anymore. I'm up to volume 8 and it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 765182_640px[1].jpg (79KB, 640x795px) Image search: [Google]
765182_640px[1].jpg
79KB, 640x795px
I can't stand it anymore. I'm up to volume 8 and it's just "misunderstandings: the manga". Can someone just tell me how it ends so I don't have to finish this shit
>>
>>160073286
Keep reading, from Volume 9 you have kissing, dating, almost sex (really!), college and, of course, more misunderstandings.
>>
>>160073603
Ah yes. almost sex. Everyone loves almost sex
>>
Garbage manga
>>
>>160073670
I had almost sex once. Good times.
>>
Does the anime finish the series?
>>
File: MR-14394-228179-17.jpg (69KB, 690x1100px) Image search: [Google]
MR-14394-228179-17.jpg
69KB, 690x1100px
>>160073286
They end up together. That's it. That's the end.
>>
>>160073286
Read it ages ago.

They start dating, then the story goes full retard for way too many chapters, then it just ends.
If you have reached the point where you can't stand it then just leave it, at no point will it ever recover.
>>
>>160074874
Garbage manga
>>
>>160073286
Drop it, it gets even worse and more and more retarded like a mexican telenovela.
>>
>>160073286
The end is just a crazy "bad guy" (what a creative guy!) attacking the faggot and leaving him in a coma or something but then the girl comes, talks to him about how shitty the actress business is and then he wakes up.

Nothing special, like every katsura work.
>>
>>160074445
at least try to google or something...
>>
>>160076857
Mangaupdates doesn't have the information it usually does
>>
>>160073286
Drop it while you still can anon.

The ending had me seething.
>>
It baffles me saw many people recommending this back in the day. It's pure garbage start to finish.
>>
>>160073286
He should have fucked that one slut that wanted it. The one with the short hair. She would get it.
>>
>>160078213
The girl who dropped out of school to become a sculptor? How does that even work wasn't she like 13
>>
>>160073286
At least it has a better ending than ichigo 100%
>>
>>160078317
Nah there was another girl he met on the beach that was always trying to fuck him
>>
>>160078132
I wouldn't say start to finish. It starts decent enough, and Katsura did god-tier asses, whiich was what drew me in.
But the story couldn't be a better example of a steady decline from decent to regular to bad to absolutely retarded. And then it manages to still get even worse.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.