[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happened to the baka gaijins wo didn't speak Japanese

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: sao.jpg (114KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
sao.jpg
114KB, 1920x1200px
What happened to the baka gaijins wo didn't speak Japanese and got trapped in the game? Surely there must have been some who lived in the Japan and wanted to check out the game.
>>
>>160072760
I imagine there must have been other ways to communicate than language in the context of a game.
>>
>>160072760
>people who live in Japan and play a Japanese-language VRMMO without knowing Japanese
They probably got killed immediately and literally no one cared because they were such retarded weeaboo faggots.
>>
>>160072760
They died fast
>>
>>160072760
I always assumed it was one of those memes like in Jojo or some other anime where they travel to another land and everyone is just universally speaking Japanese.
>>
>>160072760
Well gee, golly gosh, this very issue was addressed in 12 Kingdoms, more than a decade prior.
>>
>>160072760
Baka gaijin probably is forbidden to buy the game
>>
>>160072932
>this very issue
No, it wasn't.
>>
Depends on how much prep before the game went to shit, a few hours? You might be able to figure out the game enough to party up with people who feel bad for you and start hit and run tactics and cheap shit like that. You'd basically be somewhat crippled if someone tries to backstab you or some shit you would be well within the realm of getting fucked. I would say that your chances would be fine so long as you aren't a retard or do shit that angers people.
>>
>>160072760
well there's that americanguy on log horizon who was a ninja turtle and he did pretty ok

what i really wonder is imagine if that shitstorm happened in real life with all the youtubefags that exist nowdays, i don't know what would be better being outside the game seeing them suffer or actually being trapped in the game with them where i can see them suffer in person and i get a chance to kill the ones i don't like
>>
>>160072760
>play on JP FF14 server
>1/4th of them can speak basic english

Meh, we'd be fine
>>
If you are asking why they aren't mentioned, the author wrote this when he was a teenager and the internet was barely a thing, and he never actually played a mmo to begin with.
>>
>>160073159
Reki is like 42-43 right now and wrote SAO during 2002(He would be like 27 here). Are there MMOs from 1990-94?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.