[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So is deku basically saitama and star platinum put together?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1500256651537.jpg (181KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
1500256651537.jpg
181KB, 720x405px
So is deku basically saitama and star platinum put together?
>>
that's like saying Naruto is Goku and Kenshin put together
>>
His power is literally Kaioken
>>
>>160061879
Saitama is unbeatable because that's the point of his character.
Deku is strong but unbeatable because that's the point of his character.
Star platinum has no character besides being a representation of Jotaro's fighting spirit.
>>
>>160062171
This
>>
>>160062171
Is Deku really unbeatable?

I only watched the anime and he didn't seem unbeatable so far.
>>
>>160062171
>>160062357
I actually meant to type he is beatable.
Cut off my hands, I don't deserve them.
>>
>>160062171
Citation needed, when dekus older he'll be stronger than sp and he's already as strong saitama
>>
>>160061879
Meliodas>>>>>>>>>Deku>Asta
>>
>>160061879
Wtf would that even mean?
>>
>>160062585
It's impossible for a character to be stronger than saitama because he is literally the strongest character to exist. This isn't power-level faggotry either - it's down to the fact that the crux of saitama's existence in OPM is the gag that he is the strongest yet doesn't appear to suit that roll.

Deku's roll in his series is to be a character who represents that hard work and dedication pays off, and the reason behind his hard work is due to his dream of becoming the new all might. If he wasn't beatable, there would be no reason for him to have to work/come into difficulties and therefore he wouldn't be deku.
>>
>>160062585
>he's already as strong saitama
doubt it

Saitama defeated Boros and I'm pretty sure Boros can kick the ass of the person that injured All Might.
>>
>>160061879
Saitama was the original holder of One for All.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.