[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Isekai wa Smartphone to Tomo ni.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

Have you heard the good news of our savior Touya? Let me tell you some more. Also shittiest masterpiece anime of the season thread.
>>
File: first_miracle_of_icecream.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
first_miracle_of_icecream.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
He gave us ice cream. Delicious, cold, perfect Ice Cream. I hear that's popular with the women.
>>
File: healing_the_sick.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
healing_the_sick.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
He heals the sick, even if he doesn't know them.
>>
He even cures the blind. Truly a savior.
Who knows what miracles he'll manage to accomplish next.
>>
>>160045685
>>
>>160045634
Does he fuck em?
>>
I this fun to watch ? i don´t have to work today so i was plannig to do something productive
>>
>>160048164
If you can turn off your brain then it's fine.
The same could be said for nearly any show though.
>>
>>160048164
It's generic, self-insert OP mc, infatuated harem isekai. It has a garbage plot, paper-thin characters, and the art is mediocre at times.

I think it's so over the top terrible that it becomes a bit funny. Definitely a nice brainless anime. Plus, the web novel is hilarious.

Also, MC made a special delicious cake and remembered to make some for his friend the duke. Such a nice guy.
>>
Do we have any info on the author?
>>
>>160048213
>Turn your brain off

I think you mean have a very absurd willing suspension of disbelief you'd have while reading fanfiction.net.
>>
>>160048164
There are shows that fall into category "done wrong" bad, this one is "not even trying" bad.
>>
>>160048164
It's dumb and mindless and bland and has the worst writing this side of SAO. But it's oddly entertaining. I am still trying to find the appeal
>>
>>160048164
I can assure you, you won't hate this show or anyting because this would imply you would care.
>>
>>160048282
No over the top terrible to the point of being funny is
>The name of the boss was 『Betrayed Seraph《Touere cherry Seraph》』。The level was ……99999999999999999. A real monster. Tetsuya threw at the 『Seraph』a warming-up strikes (with 1/200000000000 of his full powers)
>>
>>160051662
I'm pretty certain some fanfiction stories are written better than this.
>>
>>160048095
Jesus 2.0 has no need for "fucking".
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.