[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will I become gay if I watch this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: A18191-2291224427.1469808485.jpg (134KB, 425x600px) Image search: [Google]
A18191-2291224427.1469808485.jpg
134KB, 425x600px
Will I become gay if I watch this?
>>
No. But still don't watch it
Its trash
>>
>>160034476
This. I'm interested in the movie though personally, might be much better in that format.
>>
Don't watch it, it's shit.
>>
It's a classic. I recommend 10/10
>>
>>160034409
Just for pork.
>>
>>160034958
Pork is beautiful
>>
File: 1478116671477.jpg (169KB, 980x1072px) Image search: [Google]
1478116671477.jpg
169KB, 980x1072px
>>160035048
I can't argue against that.
>>
>>160034409
It's not jojo. Still shit though.
>>
You're putting the cart before the horse. Watching it won't make you gay but being gay is a requirement to watch it.
>>
>>160034409
Who cares, the "love story" is trash even if you were gay you'd have to have shit taste and incredibly low standards to enjoy it anyway.
>>
>>160035141
He's so fucking ugly, this is tumblr levels of "natural beauty" which is pretty fitting seeing as only literal faggots and women from tumblr find him attractive and not the beaten with an ugly stick version of the typical beta MC design he actually is.
>>
>>160034409
If you already have an interest in ice skating or in faggots you might like it. It had a fantastic first episode but everything after that was mediocre.
>>
>>160034528
If shall we skate isnt in it it will be better
>>
>>160035715
Animation was decent in the first episode, the only other piece of content with good animation to come from this show is Welcome to the Madness bonus which was movie-tier.

Otherwise, I agree the show was pretty mediocre to shit otherwise. It had some good ideas but squandered them to focus on the gay romance which was easily the shittiest part of the show not because it was gay but because it was horribly written and uninteresting.
>>
Ahhh, a thread full of hetfags scared of homo.
Watch it and make your own opinion OP
>>
If you hate homos you're gonna hate this regardless.
>>
Let the gays have their cheesy romance.
>>
Does YoI have the most cancerous SJW fandom in the history of anime? Even Freeshitters aren't this bad.
>>
>>160036104
>cheesy romance

More like fanservice boring cliche cookie cutter self-insert "romance". Even haremshit is more enjoyable as a "romance".
>>
>>160036528
They're quickly becoming like the Steven Universe fandom.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.