[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My fucking heart, what was the point of telling the kid to bully

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

File: 1486135980417.png (164KB, 684x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1486135980417.png
164KB, 684x1000px
My fucking heart, what was the point of telling the kid to bully her and then bullying the kid?

MY FUCKING HEART CANT TAKE THIS.
>>
>>160034108
Kimi no na wa.
>>
>>160032844
>If we could have heard each other's voices
>If we
>we

IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT YOU ASSHOLE! SHE DID NOTHING WRONG! SHE TRIED TO BE NICE, SHE TRIED TO BE YOUR FRIEND!
>>
File: 1500489141161.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1500489141161.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
You know what fucking pisses me off the most. The piece of mc bullied this girl to tears and she had a miserable time at the school.

Years later when everyone is doing their own thing and he is a loner, he meets the girl again and through time she forgives him. She even has feelings for the fucker.

Get that. The piece of crap that bullied you is now a love interest. That isn't how trauma works. She should have gotten a pen and stabbed in the hand the moment he got close enough to her. Fuck that faggot.
>>
>>160034445
No, she did not try to be anyone's friend. She should've been in a class for children with disabilities but instead, she forced everyone to dumb themselves down to her level. She actually ruined the class with her attitude and presence.
>>
>>160032844
>bully girl to tears
>years later come back and fuck her to tears

damn ishida is such an ALPHA
>>
>>160035497
she loved him, but he didn't love her

he just wanted her forgiveness so he could move on with his life
>>
>>160034534
>The piece of crap that bullied you is now a love interest. That isn't how trauma works.

Millions of battered wives and bullied gay men disagree.
>>
>>160034534
being a kid is clinging to revenge and remorse
maturity is moving forward - of course theyre going to bake that into a seinen manga
>>
The movie was really good. I think it's the best thing KyoAni has done.
>>
>>160035584
>get into a pointless argument
>they both bring up their childhood and autistically cries

so much for moving forward

>>160035591
no, it was a shit show which skipped more than half of the manga
>>
File: 4 21 am.png (728KB, 960x776px) Image search: [Google]
4 21 am.png
728KB, 960x776px
>>160034765
your lack of empathy is your greatest strength.
>>
>>160035621
>but stabbing them
>>
>>160035621
What did it skip?
>>
>>160035853
read it, /a/ isn't for spoonfeeding
>>
>>160035889
Nothing important then. It was a good movie.
>>
>>160035901
>if i shitpost, and act oblivious, they'll spoonfeed me

fucking kill yourself
>>
>>160035937
After you, senpai
>>
>>160032844
girl was being bullied hell and back.

years later she forgives him.

Ishida then meet his bully , and walks away without saying shit scared as fuck of him.
Man i hate him , like isn't this how the girl was suppose to react to him following her to that place after years of knowing anything about him
>>
>>160036097
ishida was never her friend to begin with
>>
>>160034534
>The piece of crap that bullied you is now a love interest. That isn't how trauma works.
Yes, it is, or can be. Do you seriously think every single person who was bullied as a child spends their whole life hating the bullies?
>>
something bothering me is, how do deaf people speak? they can't hear their or others pronunciation so how the fuck is it possible for them to speak and understands others when they get expensive implants?
>>
>>160035572
>battered wifes get beaten into submission from the first date
>bullied gay men aren't gonna stop being gay simply cause a dude bullied him

the show is also quite shite
>>
>>160035591
The movie was ok but it doesn't compare very well with the manga.

Kawai was 100x more of a massive bitch in the manga. The personalities of Nishimiya are actually developed rather than having her just be a deaf mascot character. Mashiba is more than just an extra. Also Ueno is a much more realistic character who you can sympathize with rather than being a brief villain type like the movie portrays her as. Basically half the characters personalities are portrayed differently in the movie since so much dialogue and such were cut.
>>
>>160034210
nice

>>160034445
It wasn't her fault for being thrown into that situation, but taking the blame for everything didn't help her at all and made things worse.

>>160034534
>>160034765
careful with that edge

>>160035533
By the end he seemed to be interested, just like most high school boys hadn't figured out his feelings yet. His other friends seemed pretty clear that they knew he liked her. Especially when she was leaving for Tokyo.

>>160035621
The only thing it really skipped was the movie-making plot and the backstory for a few side characters. They weren't about to make a 4 hour movie, and a 12 ep anime wouldn't have the same impact as a movie.

>>160036462
training? they can still make sounds, and other people can tell them when the sounds they make are close to what should be said.
>>
>>160037103
>It wasn't her fault for being thrown into that situation, but taking the blame for everything didn't help her at all and made things worse.
The point is: she did not hurt or harass anyone. She is not responsible for the suffering of the others. But the others are partly responsible for her suffering.
>>
>>160034445
You need two people for communication to happen.
When they don't understand each other you can't just blame one of the two, the sender is just as responsible as the reciever.

Also the fact that Shouko didn't understand Shouya's perspecive either, she was doing what she through was right without concidering how he would percieve it.
>>
>>160034534
>>160034534
The simple fact of the matter is that we can change our feelings or give them opportunities to grow.
Can it backfire? Yes.
Could she have been too forgiving to the point where he didn't learn anything/change at all? Sure.
But if we couldn't change our feelings revenge would be far more prominent in this world and yanderes would be a real thing.
>>
Can we take a moment to appreciate Ueno? She's a bitch, sure, but probably the most appropriate "villain" in this story. Whereas her friend was a fake bitch all the way through, Ueno pretty much depicts the long-term frustration of dealing with the disabled. It's easy to care at first, but once the initial pity and drive to do good is gone, it can be extremely difficult to maintain any level of understanding or compassion. That combination of hatred towards the cripple for stepping in and ruining things alongside the subconscious anger/disgust with herself for feeling that way was pretty easy to relate to.

Also, it was a good way to bounce traits off the mc. They were both pitiable for similar reasons, but they hardly reacted in the same ways.
>>
>>160037059
The movie ending was so much better though but a lot of the emotion was missing from almost every scene. Especially the suicide scene, the movie made it seem totally random
>>
>>160034765
Fuck off Ueno, no one wants you here.
>>
Ebin victim blaming thread :^)
>>
>>160041197
She was a great character. Not a great person, but she was real and like you said she had real concerns, to the point that Yuzuru didn't fight her when she was beating up Shouko, because on some level she deserved it. Kawai was completely unchanged and unrepentent though, she was truly awful.

>>160041399
You see a lot more hints towards it on a second viewing. The parts where Shouya is talking to her on the date and she blames herself for his unhappiness. The scene where she is standing totally alone right before the fireworks scene. Plus the fake happiness of the scenes where Shouya, Shouko, and Yuzuru are hanging out and Shouya makes a bad attempt at it being fun.
>>
>>160044053
The bit that always gets me.
When She leaves to go kill herself, he signs See you later like she usually does.
However she instead signs back Thank you.
>>
>>160041399
How did the movie? No handholding?
>>
>>160032844
Kids are cruel
>>
File: 1479869093888.jpg (270KB, 1127x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1479869093888.jpg
270KB, 1127x1600px
>>160041399
the movie ending was better? what was even the ending, i forgot because it was pure shit
>>
>>160034534
She a better person than you are, which is why she was such a carpet in the first place. Not everyone is a maniac like you.
>>
>>160049053
having stockholm syndrome is the same as being a better person? fuck off retard
>>
>>160049126
Read a dictionary.
>>
>>160049224
>mfw i work as a psychologist and a little baby from 4chan wants to tell me im wrong with ad hominems

r-e-t-a-r-d, look it the word
>>
>>160049255
I pity the people you "help" then, since you don't even know the term and the fact that it's not stockholm syndrome in the manga.
>>
>>160049348
yes it is, it's victim complex and stockholm syndrome.

the fact you're one of those morons who think kids with disabilities should be with normal kids in a class tells me you're clueless and another "muh sympathy" faggot
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.