[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Berserk is KINGDOM HEARTS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: CONFIRMED.jpg (88KB, 458x709px) Image search: [Google]
CONFIRMED.jpg
88KB, 458x709px
UH YOU GUYS??!
>>
I'll bump this just in case you would like to come back here.
>>
>>160032058
I wonder if in the future the Berserk threads are going to be as cancerous as most on this site
>>
>tfw you're terminally ill and you won't be alive to see the end of Berserk, and maybe not around to see if Casca is healed
feels bad, man
>>
>>160032058
The real question is, who's the Donald and who's the Goofy of the Berserk world?
>>
Was Griffith some kind of homo?
>>
>>160032058
I think that egg is for Guts. He should open the gates to another world and make some human sacrifice so that he too could become a being like griffith, only then he could fight them on.
>>
>>160032058
I'd pay to play that.
>>
File: Nosferatu Zodd.png (753KB, 1280x940px) Image search: [Google]
Nosferatu Zodd.png
753KB, 1280x940px
>>160035298
It does fit the theme of everyone who was destined to become an Apostle having carried a Behelit with them a long time without knowing how to use it. It's crazy he hasn't bled on the thing already. It would absolutely ruin his character though, to make a sacrifice and become like them, even if he got to be some pure mythological demon like Zodd.
>>
>>160035298
i don't think it's for him
>>
>>160033549
Go on male a wish foundation and make your one wish to be able to see the end of berserk so miura will get off his ass.
>>
I still don't know how the fuck Guts can win. My theory is that Griffith is going to kill Slann and 1 of the other guys to gain more power. Skull knight will have his climatic duel with Void that will kill them both. And guys use his egg and some elf magic to kill the remaining god hand and sap his strength to fight Griffith
>>
>>160039815
>beserk is a battle shounen

pure poetry
>>
>>160039815
>>160039815
Do yourself a favor and quit Berserk.
>>
>>160032058
O
MY SUMMER
SHITPOSTER-KUN
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.