[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you kill your family if the government told you to?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 128
Thread images: 9

Would you kill your family if the government told you to?
>>
I would if they were Uchiha.
>>
>>160030832

My family isn't planning to overthrow the government so no
>>
>>160030832
What's in it for me?
>>
>>160030832

So was Sasuke the only Uchiha kid?

I mean why kill everyone

Its not like the sick or elderly or babes are a real threat
>>
>>160031518
This. Itachi did the right thing. Based eye nigger.
>>
>>160030832
Would you kill your only child if god told you to?
>>
>>160030832
I will just migrate with my little brother and flip the middle finger to everyone.
>>
>>160030832

I honestly preferred it when Itachi killed his family to test his power, rather than him being a good guy the whole time
>>
>>160031580
The elders would raise the kid in the way of vengeance. You see, uchiha scum needs to be completely erased.
>>
>>160030832
What a dumb fucking question. Who would ever consider killing their own family because the government told them to? Only the most egotistical and brainwashed idiot would do so. Expected of a narutard.
>>
>>160030832
Not sure if FBI or CIA
>>
>>160031750
I hope you enjoy your stay in our Post-Truth era.

not mocking you, you're objectively right
>>
>>160030832
>leaf
>allied with sand ""people""
lmao no
>>
>>160030832
>implying I haven't done so already
And now I will kill your mother in her sleep if you don't reply to this post.
>>
>>160030832
Why the fuck was their eye system based on killing each other? I don't think that's a functional system for a clan, no wonder all of them died.
>>
>>160031580

Leave the kids behind and they'll only have an intense hatred for not just Itachi but Sasuke via relation and that hate would only get worse until the Village itself was effected.

Those elderly uchiniggers were the one's projecting all that hate into the kids anyways for their upcoming violent rioting.
>>
>>160030832
It's Japan: The government is God.
>>
>>160031980
it wasnt about killing each other but rather strong emotional response, which could be created by a family member/friend dying for example. it's actually a pretty good survival mechanism if you think about it.
>living in harsh environment with people of same genome
>because of reasons someone dies
>instead of you also dying, you sharingan evolves so you become stronger and have more chance to survive and make more uchiha babies somewhere where its a bit safer
>>
If I liked the government enough.

Hell they'd probably kill themselves if I give them the news (most of them are looking for an excuse).
>>
>>160032664
You must really hate your family then.
>>
>>160032805
It's more like my family hates themselves

it's like /r9k/ in family form.
>>
>>160030832
No, and I wish that Pain wouldn't have revived the people in the leave village because they're an evil bunch.
>>
>>160030832
no.
maybe some people from my extended family.
>>
>>160032057
Well this makes Itachi a murderous jackass because if he wanted to save the people of the leaf, why kill your own people who had nothing to do with this shit? Or at least try to kill Obito for doing half of the massacre.
>>
>>160031580
They'd just grow up and do the exact same thing as the other Uchiha, with the result being multiple Part 2 Sasukes. To save far more children, only a few needed to die.
>>
>>160033465
Because if he didn't kill the kids at best they'd end up slightly better than Sasuke.

Hell Danzo and Oro would probably have kidnapped a couple (granted maybe from a narrative perspective that would have been a more interesting way to reveal the different eye powers)
>>
Only good Uchiha is a dead Uchiha
>>
No there is nothing honorable about slaying one's own kin
>>
>>160030832
Do I get powers?
>>
File: Icons-kuroneko-37360191-200-200.png (57KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
Icons-kuroneko-37360191-200-200.png
57KB, 200x200px
>>160030832
Fuck that they ruined Itachi what an ass pull and then he gets nerfed because Kishi needed Obito to have a backstory what a hack fuck naruto after the time skip
>>
>>160031580
>leave the sick, elderly, or women
Weren't they all ninjas at some point? He had to have killed his kid cousins too.
>>
Anybody still remember Mr.Anime ? He's real life Itachi.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KERcDoInUg
>>
>>160031536
>You believed in the Senju lie.
>>
>>160033958
If Kishimoto didn't write it then it would of been alright. But if you're gonna kill innocent people at least leave a few alone.

Complete genocide already is retarded enough disregarding the powerlevels of the others but having Sasuke become the idiot he is today because of Itachi's stupidity is what disgusts me. Yet people think the dumbass is a hero.
>>
>>160036991
Almost forgot about him. He let his brother live didn't he? Pretty sure he killed them with a katana. That was so crazy.
>>
>>160030832
If my family became a threat to the country then yes.
>>
>>160037307
His only mistake was letting that retard alive, the only good uchiha is a dead uchiha
>>
>>160037612
But Tobifuckcake you created the Edo Tensei that allowed 95% of the bullshit to occur in this story ass series.

And I guess you hate Uchiha pussy since all them were waifu material, never did shit wrong.
>>
>>160030832
If I were in Itachi's shoes I'd of just grabbed my gf and little brother a ran away to a small peaceful country on the other side of the world. I don't see the benefit in getting labled as a criminal the rest of my life and pushing my bro down a path of hatred.
>>
>>160030832
No, but I would if one old guy who ran an illegal black ops organisation told me to; which is what Itachi did.
>>
>>160040688

>GF

>Itachi

Only person he would've banged was his cousin Shisui
>>
File: Itachi is a faggot.png (541KB, 945x707px) Image search: [Google]
Itachi is a faggot.png
541KB, 945x707px
>pacifist hero.
>>
>Itachi was a good guy all along

>This is why he decided to join a terrorist organization, mindfucked his little brother who was already mentally scarred for life, and a whole other list of shit that would make fucking Osama look like a saint
>>
>>160041238
they seemed like good ideas at the time
>>
>>160030832
I would kill the males and breed the females.
>>
>>160041553
Now you have half-Uchiha babies.
How do you think they will react to their history of murder and rape?
>>
>>160041238
It's bad writing.

There's a lot of other bad writing in Naruto.

That's why it's considered an anime for 14 year olds and Asperger's sufferers. Adults don't like to swallow shit.
>>
>>160031750
>Who would ever consider killing their own family because the government told them to?

But what if they were religious extremists who you knew were about to carry out a terrorist attack for ISIS? You report them to the government, but they can't officially do anything about it cause they don't have enough evidence, and they tell you the only way to stop the is to kill them all yourself.

That's the type of moral dilemma Itachi was in.
>>
>>160040688
He loved Konoha. But whether that was genuine or because of brainwashing in Anbu/by the elders we will never truly know.
>>
so, there weren't any uchiha out on a mission or anything? There's no way the entire clan was all in a little section of the leaf village that night
>>
>>160037307
>>160041553

Having a few survivors would have been more interesting if someone could write it well enough.

But end result would still be to kill all the adults and the elderly (can't risk them raising the kids). Hell to be extra safe and not endanger Sasuke you'd have to kill any teenagers just to ensure they didn't try to get revenge. Basically only let the ones younger than Sasuke survive.

Probably best to individually test them, murder their parents in front of their eyes and if they achieve MS kill them too, if not they're too weak to be a threat.

I feel bad for his GF though no matter how many people the leaf and/or Itachi decided to let live she would have to die otherwise it's probably off to the rape and torture dungeons for her.

>>160041238
It's kinda dumb. I mean even if he was a spy and even accounting for the fact that the other Jinchuriki weren't from Konoha he helped kill a Kage and joined an organization that was killing Kage and other ultra elite ninja.
>>
>>160041137
To be fair anything less would have amounted to a full fight, and can you imagine if they fought long enough to get Gai involved?
>>
Yes. Without question.
>>
>>160041836
>"Hey you guys are alright, don't leave the village tomorrow night"
>>
>>160041989
IIRC either the leaf or Itachi and Obito hunted down the ones outside afterwards.
>>
>>160041836
I think they may have explained that all the Uchiha had been called back, and/or hadn't been sent out any missions recently.

That would probably have made some people suspicious of the massacre having been planned by the village leaders, but I'd guess most wouldn't care enough about the Uchihas to go conspiracy theorist and risk getting Anbu'd
>>
>>160031634
he prob knows better then you, just like how we all screamed at Merlin to kill Morgan in the British TV series Merlin. We all know that Dragon should be listened to! we know shit will happen later. But nooooo merlin is too good for that shit! Dooms his whole kingdom!
>>
>>160042069
Or the Uchiha pulled them back themselves to gear up for the coup.

Reminder that Tobirama did nothing wrong.
>>
If Uchiha had it so bad then why didn't they just fucking move? Beats throwing coups or being genocided.
>>
>>160042251
probably would have been exploited solely for their eyes in another country idk bad writing
>>
>>160030832
No. Never ask what you can do for your country. Ask what your country can do for you.
>>
>>160042251
>>160042280

the uchiha have their heads up their own asses
no way in hell would they admit defeat
>>
File: coolest guy.jpg (96KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
coolest guy.jpg
96KB, 800x800px
>>160041908
I get that he needed to finish the fight before it escalated. But 72 hours of torture where every second feels like it lasts 2 or so minutes? That's more suffering than everyone else in the series experienced combined and I'm supposed to buy that he was a hero the whole time?
And then I'm supposed to somehow think Obito was wrong for trying to create a world where shit like that doesn't happen?
>>
>>160042411
itachi probably wasn't written to be a good guy all the way back in part 1
>>
>>160042314

I ask my country to purge the Uchiha
>>
>>160030832
no. but i would kill the government if my family told me to
>>
>>160042472
Well, he certainly didn't seem like he wanted to attack the village way back when they showed him fighting Asuma and Kurenai. He still showed quite a bit of respect for them, but he knew Kakashi was going to be too difficult an opponent to escape from since they were anbu partners. This is why I'm guessing he had to use Tsukuyomi on him.
>>
>>160030832
does my waifu count as my family
>>
>>160041868
>It's kinda dumb
No it's unbelievably fucking retarded and moronic.

>Innocents killed but the leaf and brother are more important than own clan
>Tortured Kakashi because I can't run away for whatever reason
>Didn't tell anyone my plan because Kishimoto changed the script mid play
>Tortured the Sauce
>Tortured Sasuke so badly he went against what his brother truly wanted, even though what he wanted was simply brainwashed mumbo jumbo
>Joined a terrorist organization because he was undercover for nuffin
>Kidnapped and killed a couple of jinchuuruki because for my the leaf
>Enabling the Edo Tensei faggot war to happen when even though he stopped it, the war was over

It's a damn shame so many still thinks he's a fucking hero when he caused ALL this shit to happened.
>>
>>160037612
If Sasuke had died at any point Kaguya would have turned everyone into plants.

He is literally one of two necessary pieces for avoiding the end of the world.
>>
>>160042251
>why didn't they just fucking move?
It's their fucking village that's why, they literally built the fucking foundations.

Pride in short.
>>
>>160030832
Would you kill all the people in your family older than you to save the one younger than you? The answer generally will be yes.
>>
>>160042594
Not necessarily true, Danzo could have Kotoamatsukami'd everyone into working together faster and more effectively, and perhaps been able to stop Madara before he got all the tailed beasts by Kotoamtsukami-ing more Edo zombies to their side like Itachi proved could be done
>>
>>160042472
Yeah, I agree. There's no way it would've been that brutal if he was planned to be a good guy.
>>
>>160031634
No. *tip*
>>
>>160030832
i bet sunade was into danzo for being balls to the walls all the time
>>
>>160041647
Desu. They were a buncha tao-eyed allahoo snackbars.
>>
>>160031634
Would you kill God if your only child asked you to?
>>
>>160042905
That's silly anon. God is dead.
>>
>>160042657
The question how is the most powerful clan in the series so fucking weak? I mean to be segregated that badly is pathetic and yet Itachi could solo everyone like they were Sakura's. Terrible writing strikes again.
>>
>>160042472
Him being rewritten into a good guy is probably the root of how shit the series became.
>>
>>160043023
God's not dead

He's living on the inside
>>
>>160043062
Hitachi was just that good. I believe they said how he was already thinking like a homage when he was only 8-10 years old.
>>
>>160043209
And no one else was? Only Obito was that good and that's because of O MY KEKED BY RIN. But everyone else being shit hurts my intelligence and feelings.
>>
>>160030832
Maybe if I had some cool powers.
>>
The Uchiha knew how to obtain the Mangekyo by killing a loved one and yet the only one to get it at the time was Itachi?

Aren't the Uchiha supposed to be assholes? You'd figure half their clan would have it
>>
>>160044388
There is nothing to say they didn't. Itachi and Tobi were just outstanding ninja even by Uchihashit standards.
Nothing any Uchiha could do would really be able to stop Kamui or a serious Itachi.

The two people that ostensibly would have been able to put up a fight Mikoto and Fugaku chose to have themselves put to the sword.
>>
>>160031634
I don't get this example because Abraham had 2 sons, Ismail and Isaac.

Do they teach you false analogies in bible belt schools?
>>
>>160032142
Too bad its evil brain chakra powered and their founder went full edge to get it by killing his followers.
>>
>>160041238
He was the asspull/inside source Jiraiya had on Akatsuki. Doesnt make a bit of sense
>>
>>160044388
Turns out their dad had it as well, but even he thought the Uchihas were going crazy and kept it secret.

Naturally you have to read his spinoff novels to know this about their dad.
>>
File: 1490700368665.png (158KB, 437x432px) Image search: [Google]
1490700368665.png
158KB, 437x432px
>>160030832
>go kill a bunch of ninjas who are older than you

I think I'll just leave.
>>
>>160041081
Itachi and Izumi were kind of a thing in Itachi Shinden.
>>
>>160030832
Nothing more cancerous than roleplaying Narutards. Fuck off back to your underaged Naruto forum
>>
>>160044892
>Naturally you have to read his spinoff novels
Time he could of spent on in the manga instead of focusing on weak fucks like Sai and half of the war on redemption plots. Did the anime even cover this bullshit?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>>160031634
Yes, my Lord.
>>
>>160045163
One of the novels was covered in episodes 451-458; although, they take a lot of liberties with it, so most of it ends up being filler. It'd be better to just read them.
>>
>>160045163
Yes.

We also got to see not insane Kaguya. She was super autistic and Zetsu'd her sons dad for murdering her female friend.

The true hero of Naruto, beloved Orochimaru, also gets to run around Konoha being a waitress and congratulating Naruto and Hinata on getting married.

Even Sasuke wasn't allowed to stop by to record congratulating the two.
>>
>>160045297
Shikamaru Hiden was unbearable to watch. I wish Gaara Hiden would have been animated instead. You'd still get ShikaTema that way. Dunno about SaiIno though.
>>
>>160045362
Sai Ino will never not be weird because I dont think he ever told her he thought she was ugly.

We also see the third Okutsuki guy in Kaguyas that Kawaki probably murders. Still wished it had stuck to Kaguyas autistic adventures over her edgy son starting the Indra-Asura feud by picking the not edgy son and the other son of Kaguya being a huge mommas boy.
>>
>>160041597
The same way they would react to a history of peace and forgiveness; violence.
>>
>>160042251
>If Uchiha had it so bad then why didn't they just fucking move?
Because they didn't have it bad.
>>
>>160042411
>And then I'm supposed to somehow think Obito was wrong for trying to create a world where shit like that doesn't happen?

Obito was a faggot who just wanted to create a world where Rin was on his dick instead of Kakashi's.
>>
>>160030832
Uchiha is mistake
>>
>>160045810
Yeah they assume they had it bad when Tobirama gave them a cushy job and they statted thinking Madara was right. The same Madara who wanted to kill all the Uchihas once he sought to destroy the village cause hes a dick
>>
File: Don't.jpg (41KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
Don't.jpg
41KB, 600x338px
>>160030832
No fuck them I am not loser.
>>
Depends if the government is good or bad.
>>
>>160032122
Aren't japanese government God got crushed and used like slave by US?
>>
>>160046294
implying there's a good government
>>
>>160030832
Fuck Itachi, he doesn't deserve most of the praise he gets
>Fucked up Sasuke with the whole mindraping him twice thing and actively encouraging him to go to the dark side, leading him straight to Orochimaru and then Tobi
>Never told anyone about "Madara" being back
>Didn't kill Orochimaru when he had the chance, or any other member of Akatsuki for that matter
>Never shared intel on where the Akatsuki hideouts are
>Never shared any intel on any Akatsuki members, nobody knew who they were or what their powers were
>Never told anyone about the Hidden Rain being under Akatsuki control
>Never told anyone about Akatsuki's goals
>Didn't do anything to sabotage Akatsuki's efforts
>Actually helped Akatsuki a lot by executing all of his missions flawlessly, including helping them capture WMDs

Did he have no way of telling Hiruzen or Danzo anything? Did he not care about what Akatsuki did? Sasuke claimed that he "protected the Leaf from the shadows", but other than the Uchiha massacre he never actually did. And Sasuke is following his footsteps, since he's been wandering for years being a deadbeat dad pretending to be doing important stuff even though he has done achieved nothing of value.
>>
>>160046346
He thought he fucked up as well. Even then that is just used to show how flawless he is.
>>
>>160044630
Ismail was literally a bastard though. Also, Abraham had more than two sons with others concubines.
>>
>>160045249
Even when the filler is somewhat canon, SP still fucks up.

>>160045297
Funny how I know all about this other filler whereas I didn't even notice the boring Daddy Mangekyo story.

Sasuke leaving forever except for meeting up with Naruto in private places is the best part consider he's his only lover/friend
>>
File: obito.png (93KB, 698x357px) Image search: [Google]
obito.png
93KB, 698x357px
>>160046160
>tries to give everyone their own perfect worlds.
>gets bullied on /a/ for it.
Obito was a good boy.
>>
>>160046594
It was never about anyone but MUH RIN.

That creepy Uzumaki with red hair and glasses gets trapped in an eternal nightmare and Tsunade reads bad Naruto x Sasuke fanfiction written by Jiraiya while turning into man eating plants.
>>
>>160046276
>get to run the only police force
>call it oppression
Uchiha are truly worse than niggers.
>>
>>160030832
remind me the fucking point of not killing his beloved brother but imparting him with such hatred and vengeance. He'll sure obsess over killing your ass
>>
>>160046881
>If he focuses all of his murderous hatred on me, he won't ever turn against the Leaf!
Obviously that didn't work
>>
>>160046652
>MUH RIN.
One man trying to make his waifu real vs. the entire world. Truly inspiring.
>>
>>160046963
is he /ourguy/?
>>
>>160046927
Thats why he made the big crow with the permanent brainwashing Sharingan go down Narutos throat.

So his mouth can handle Sasukes dick and brai wash Sasuke into loving Konoha forever.
>>
>>160046963
His waifu was real and she would never fuck his 2D
ass.
>>
>>160046963
Rin wanted best boy Kakashi and his good genes.

Kakashi should've been the protagonist, his Ninja War story was enjoyable.
>>
>>160047048
>Kakashi should've been the protagonist, his Ninja War story was enjoyable.

But, Kakashi's life is suffering.
>>
>>160047300
He would be Ninja Guts and the ending to his story would've been well deserved and filled with happiness.
>>
The one lesson to take from this is thatcyou can be a mass murdering terrorist who experiments on children but as long as you don't give up on your ninja way you'll survive all attempts to kill you, get pardoned of all crimes, become immortal, continue mad science, be the father-mother of labgrown sons, wander villages without being watched, and have the only person watching you be a kid you experimented on that gets old and ugly while you remain young and beautiful.
>>
>>160030832
I would kill my government if my family told me to.
Thread posts: 128
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.