[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Take one of the best directors of all time >Give them

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 220px-Steamboy-2004-poster.jpg (28KB, 220x310px) Image search: [Google]
220px-Steamboy-2004-poster.jpg
28KB, 220x310px
>Take one of the best directors of all time
>Give them millions of dollars
>Give them 10 years to finish it
>It's the most boring, bloated, cliche-ridden piece of crap ever made
This is why nobody wants to fund anime.
>>
I don't remember this one being bad.
>>
>>160023732
It's painfully boring.
>>
>>160023846
I can't very well defend a movie I haven't seen in years, man.
>>
>>160023700
I don't remember this being that bad either. It just wasn't that good though. Just average.
>>
Terribly boring, huge letdown for me. It was so boring, felt as though nothing was happening the whole time. They last 30-40 minutes were completely unnecessary.
>>
That's a thing in Hollywood movies too, flops happen.
>>
>>160023700
To think this movie is supposed to be memorable in the eyes of fandom
>>
>>160024468
So is boring trash like Wolf Children and Steins;Gate. That's why you don't trust the fandom.
>>
>>160024508
It's more that recent anime is so bad, Wolf Children and Steins;Gate actually are two of the more memorable anime from the last decade.
>>
>>160023700
>Anime
>Give them millions of dollars
LEL
>>
>>160024566
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=steamboy+production+cost
>>
>>160024566
Retard.
>>
>>160023732
Budget 22 million
Box Office 18.9 million

It didn't really take off...
>>
>>160024566
You're fucking stupid.
>>
Tried to watch it I barely remember the boy trying to run away at the start of the movie

Got bored very quickly
>>
>>160023732
It's a race for a ball of infinite steam. Shit was stupid AND uninteresting.
>>
>>160023700
you know what they say about limitation is motivation
>>
>>160023700
>one of the best directors of all time
This is the false assumption in your argument.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.