[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Koutetsujou no Kabaneri

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: iron fortress.jpg (86KB, 315x450px) Image search: [Google]
iron fortress.jpg
86KB, 315x450px
Why do weebs on mymemelist hate Iron Fortress?
Top review is a fucking 4147 word(wtf is his problem?) review with 3 as a score.
Yet overall ration is 7.3 which is much more fair in my opinion.
>>
>>160012269
It had like an 8.7 during the first like 6 or 8 episodes.
>>
>>160012269
They hate spicy habaneros.
>>
The real question is: Why do you even care?
>>
>>160012565
Just wondering. I haven't read any of those reviews, they're all fucking huge. Seriously, some of my uni work is shorter
>>
Memelist reviews aside, show turned to shit once the villain appeared.
>>
>>160012565
Here is a quote form beginning of one of those reviews.
>So humans are at the brink of extinction again, blah blah blah. Only this time, our enemies are much less intimidating than ever before
You can tell that something really triggred them.
You don't see people who watch SoL anime go
>it's just another 4 girls doing cute stuff again blah blah blah
>>
>>160012269
>MAL
Better stay there
>>
>>160012762
>You can tell that something really triggred them.
>muh attack on titan clone with a better MC
>>
>>160012803
I'm only registered there to keep track of anime I watched and edit plan to watch list. Haven't made a single post. Just sometimes I check reviews when I'm done with anime
>>
>>160012269
Triggered titancucks
>>
>>160012882
Here's something that works just as well if not even better than MAL to keep track of things

Fucking notepad
>>
>>160012652
>I haven't read any of those reviews, they're all fucking huge.
Well, if you did, maybe you wouldn't have to ask other people on 4chan to explain why people on another site dislike this anime.
>>
>>160012269
Basically? No real conclusion. We basically have an unfinished story.
>>
>>160013001
Season 2?

Biba was a horrible, forced villian that didn't need to be there.
Though, thats probably not what the aot fags were triggered about.
>>
>>160012933
No my man. As much as you hate it, MAL has related anime, prequel, sequels, spin-offs, add button, recommendations all in one place. Which makes it extremely convenient.
>>160012972
Here is a quote from one of the reviews >>160012762 it doesn't explains much besides that some are saying that this anime is a money grab.
>>
>>160012919
>6k shingeki no kyojin season 2
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHH
>>
>>160012269
Never ever read an anime review ever. Forget that MAL's number scores even exist and your life will be better off.
>>
>>160012269
i don't even use mal but they are right about this, this shit was way too bad, crappy villain, over the top action scenes that made no sense like zombie lasers
>>
>>160012919
I'm both a mal user and SnK fan and I still like it
>>160013118
btw Kabaneri compilation movies bombed compared to SnK so there's really no use in mentioning sales of a sequel that came out half a decade late
>>
>>160013061
Biba was a frustrating villain but in many ways that's what made him a good villain. You're supposed to hate the bad guy and dear god I hated Biba.
>>
>>160012269
> weebs on mymemelist
>let's talk about random people from other sites
Fuck off and kill yourself.
>>
>>160012269

It was an okay series but the memes were top-notch.
>>
Most of the hate for Kabaneri comes from butthurt SnK fans.
>>
They feel embarassed about overrating it when it was airng.

MAL are tryhards.
>>
File: 1461630684552.png (191KB, 419x427px) Image search: [Google]
1461630684552.png
191KB, 419x427px
>>160021280
They probably rated it before it finished airing. It was great til viva la biba.
>>
It literally went to shit as soon as the brother villain came to take the plot.

Anyone who pretends this was good is delusional
>>
Biba was an awful villain whose only motives were
>muh daddy issues
The show wasn't good, so stop crying about it.
>>
>>160022067
>>160021873
Sure but it defiantly doesn't deserve 1-3/10 score
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.