[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hajime Ichinose

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: Gatchaman Crowds Episode 3 a0.jpg (60KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
Gatchaman Crowds Episode 3 a0.jpg
60KB, 600x338px
Doesn't she get embarrased that Katze can see everything she's doing?
>>
>>160010445
She doesn't feel embarrased showing everything to her boyfriend.
>>
>>160010445
Based Hajime has no shame or fear. She is the perfect entity.
>>
>>160010445
I think that her lack of shame is a minor problem in comparison with her insanity
>>
Did Katze see Hajime naked yet?
>>
>>
>>160010725
I can go peep on her as she's taking a shower and not worry about her beating me up till I fall dead to the ground if I get caught
>>
File: 08_ssu_09 crop.jpg (222KB, 869x1100px) Image search: [Google]
08_ssu_09 crop.jpg
222KB, 869x1100px
>>160010445
I want to paizuri that autist.
>>
>>160010445
Katze is too scared of her to even look.
>>
S3 when?
>>
>>160010445
She has nothing to be embarased about, only to puff her chest with pride.

And there is a lot of pride down there.
>>
>>160013072
From what doujinshi is this?
>>
>>160014098
Bobobo
>>
Hajime and Katze somehow got lost into a grass field in the middle of nowhere. They've been playing there for a while and now they need to pee. Hajime pulls down her panties, raises her skirt and squats next to him, letting it all flow, as she's curiously watching her boyfriend pee as well. After he's done, Hajime grabs his dick and rubs her face on it, calling it cute as it gets erect. And since Hajime is already half naked they decide to have some fun.
>>
>>160013511
As soon as Nakamura figures out what corner of the internet Hajime has to fight next.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.