[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Koi to Uso who are you shipping ? will the gayship survive ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

File: Untitled.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
Koi to Uso

who are you shipping ?

will the gayship survive ?
>>
They made him gay so that it wouldn't be threatening that the girl he loves got matched up with another guy.
>>
>>160009712
You say that like it's a bad thing
no NTR = good
>>
>>160009609
They made him gay to suffer and make the MC seem like a special snowfake. Like not only do pretty girls like this painfully mediocre guy but his handsome male friend does as well. Why? Because he is kind.
>>
>>160009835
aren't most japanese kind ?
>>
When will they start making Udon?
>>
>>160009877
"to a fault" as they say. Being nice/kind is the bare minimum expected to be a decent person and to be in a relationship. He was kind but boring. The series would be better with an MC that had a personality that wasn't bland. I dropped it like 10 chapters in.
>>
File: ez.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ez.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>160009952
The art is too good to drop
>>
>>160010052
I really liked the main girl and guy guy. The art work in the mango was nice too. Might pick it back up later.
>>
File: s.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
s.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>160010132
Both girls are too cute
>>
File: azds.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
azds.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>160010169
>>
>>160009609
MC x Lilina and Nisaka x Misaki are endgames.
>>
>>160009609
>muh erasers
>>
>>160010169
First one was more my type but she was cute too. Part of me wants all three of them to realize the MC is shit and find guys that are better but they'll all be married off anyway.
>>
The MC is going to end up having sex with all of them.
And Ririna tapes it.
>>
File: image1.jpg (44KB, 602x644px) Image search: [Google]
image1.jpg
44KB, 602x644px
>when the kanashii is just right
>>
>a Yukari law put into effect 40 years ago
>forces people to get married at 1̶7̶ 16 years old

Wait a minute...
>>
File: gefb.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
gefb.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
too perfect
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.