[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /a/, this is my waifu. I know some poeple won't understand

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1500111792484.jpg (2MB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1500111792484.jpg
2MB, 3000x3000px
Hello /a/,

this is my waifu. I know some poeple won't understand but I fell in love with her. Everytime I am sad I look at pictures of her and I can hear her voice in my head. "Everything is going to be daijoubu".
When I think of her I get this feeling in my heart, this warmth. No 3D woman could ever let me feel like this. Every night I look up to the night sky, and wish that she would be real, so I could stop hugging my dakimakura of her and instead hold her tight in my bed. In the morning she would already be up and cooking breakfast. After a few montz we would get engaged and have two or three kids. Sure, we would have lots of work, and I would work maybe 2 jobs to give her the luxuary she deserves but I would do so smilibg, knowing I would make her happy. Then when iur children finally all moved out, we would take some time off and see the world. Paris, Venice, Naples, New York, Sydney, Jerusalem, Hong Kong and so on. I already see us at old age in our garden, drinking coffee while looking at the sunset.
>>
>>160006685
I slept with your waifu before you did
>>
I slept with your waifu when you two were already an item.
>>
>>160006787
In a race it dosant matter who reached the checkpoint first, but the finish line.
>>
>>160006869
>wanting used goods
>>
>>160006942
>wanting someone who you have teach how to sex
>>
>>160007058
>wanting your lover to be educated by someone else
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-06-23-11-48-06.png (346KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-23-11-48-06.png
346KB, 1280x720px
>>160007112
>>160007058
>arguing over imaginative girl and her sexual experience
>>
I slept with your waifu before she was born.
>>
>>160006942

your mother is used goods and that didn't stop your father from marrying her
>>
>>160006685
She looks cute, I hope you two are happy together.
>>
>>160006685
Anchovy a cute. Good waifu, dude!
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.