[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The queen of vanity.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

The queen of vanity.
>>
>>160000735
fuck [s4s]
>>
>>160000803
s4s a cute. no bulli allowed.
>>
File: 1500420619800.png (155KB, 480x341px) Image search: [Google]
1500420619800.png
155KB, 480x341px
>>
>>160000735
Yukino a cute.
>>
She's a slut who got raped and liked it. Also teen pregnant.
Man, Shoujo is truly fucked.
>>
>>160000943
what rip is that?
>>
>>160001040
nvm, found it
>>
I've never been able to go back and finish the manga.

Is it just a salt mine?
>>
>>160003222
It's not so good.
>>
What's so great about this series? The only thing I know about it is that Anno had a hand in it and the teeth girl meme
>>
>>160003311
Pretty much Anno being in his absolute prime, and flourishing after NGE's success. Kare Kano really reflects his mental state, too bad the mangaka was a fucking bitch.
>>
>>160003264
I've heard the gist, but if there's anything of value then I should still read it.

>>160003311
I don't know how to describe it, but it's almost black and white between how silly it can display the romance and then be far more serious than most other media.
>>
>>160003311
It's a fantastically directed series with very likable characters who have a great romance, with really good comedy and drama as well as an effective use of limited animation.
>>
>>160003421
>too bad the mangaka was a fucking bitch.
Tell me more, what happened?
>>
>>160003505
She essentially forced him off the project because she didn't like how comedy-oriented his adaption was.
>>
File: 050.png (19KB, 309x194px) Image search: [Google]
050.png
19KB, 309x194px
>>160000968
Is that true? Instant turn off.

>>160003511
Because he wasn't adapting her work right. Of course she's gonna be mad. It's understandable.
>>
>>160005916

> Because he wasn't adapting her work right.

'Right' according to who? She was just pissy that everyone thought Anno was making her overly melodramatic manga actually good.
>>
I finally got around to watching it, and fuck me was it bad.
The first 16-17 episodes were actually good once you accepted that the entire show had smaller budget than Teekyuu, but the final 8 or so episodes were just retarded.
>recap as the next-to-last episode
>a shit ton of unresolved plot points
>teased a lot of heavy shit that never got anywhere
>the most obnoxious "read the manga" ending I have ever seen

I thought about reading the manga to see the rest of the story but after reading summaries about yet another trauma-inducing childhood friend of Arima and the rape scene, I don't even care anymore.

At least Yukino's design was 10/10, there's just something really hot about 90s character design.
>>
>>160006616

Blame the mangaka
>>
>>160006616
Stop spreading this shit, if you haven't even read it. You can't rape the willing.
>>
>>160006763
I just said that according to the summaries I did read, a rape scene happened. I'm not confirming/denying it.
>>
>>160006616
Anno decided he wanted to leave Gainax in the middle of it.
Also, they were supposed to continue it, but the mangaka decided it was too funny and not over dramatic, so they didn't reach an agreement for a second Season. It just ended where it ended because the 26 episodes run off.
>>
File: anno's autistic father.jpg (393KB, 717x672px) Image search: [Google]
anno's autistic father.jpg
393KB, 717x672px
>>160006025
Anno rage-quitted at the slightest remark of criticism like a child.

>>160007128
Then he really shouldn't have changed it to his own personal taste.
>>
I watched it the Spanish dub. It was great despite the lack of animation or a proper ending.
>>
I blame this series for the falling from the sky moments in openings.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.