[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Tsunderes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

>Shana, Taiga, etc. underwent nice slow transitions
>today every season throws 'back & forth' bipolar bitches at you
They don't make tsunderes like they used to, do they?
>>
Shana a shit
>>
>>159989402
>Tsunderes

Well it use to be 95% tsun, with the 5% dere dealt out over 20+ episodes or many LN volumes.

Now it really does mean hot n cold, bitch can flip within the first episode and do it in every single episode. These new ones have amnesia too it seems because they don't remember a damn thing about their relationships. The nips have lost all meaning of the original term.

Most of the ones now haven't even heard of Shana or will call her shit.
>>
>>159989546
You're taste a shit.
>>
>>159989719
>20 years old
>a literal second grader when Shana season 1 aired

roffle my waffle
>>
>>159989402
>>159989546
>>159989571
>>
>>159989402
Bipolar characters aren't really tsundere since the concept itself is to have them ice down over time. Having some level of bipolar mania is just being bipolar, you aren't tsundere.

There was a manga I read whose name escapes me now, where the tsundere girl was really tsundere, but when she slowly fell in love she stopped being tsun and became more dere where now she is literally just in love with the guy with little spice.

That actually presents a new set of challenges since a character who was very spicy and fun transformed into another lovey dovey girl without the fun that drew you into the first place. That is I guess where bipolar chicks come in since that is much easier to write.
>>
File: Card 01.jpg (1MB, 1075x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Card 01.jpg
1MB, 1075x1600px
>>159989402
The problem with 'modern tsunderes' is that you can't even call them tsundere. The tsun is so minuscule, mostly due to some stupid misunderstanding like the MC seeing the girl naked or changing. Then after an episode or chapter, they're already dere-dere, head-over-heels with the MC because he bitch-slapped them to submission.
>>
>>159989794
>A 24-episode TV series aired in Japan between October 6, 2005 and March 23, 2006

I'm 22 and I was in 5th grade between 2005-2006

so you're right, he might've been in 2nd grade

holy shit
>>
>>159990512
Louise a best
>>
>>159989402
Taiga is the very definition of a bipolar tsundere bitch, though. If anything, the industry is moving away from that kind of cancer.
>>
>>159990687
I'm 19 episodes in and she's been much more dere than tsun the past 5 or 6 episodes (aside from the fight which was just settling the score). Her change was slow, unlike >>159990512 described.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.